Chapter 18: Di' Angelo

"Shit!"

Mingi heard a series of curses echo throughout the halls. His eyes shot open as he got up from his bed, sighing as he read 12:35 PM on his red LED clock.

"God, why is he yelling?" Mingi grumbled, grabbing his head as his feet touched the tile floor. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing as he slowly got up and opened his door. Mingi saw Yunho struggle to run back and forth, papers and flies flying from his arms as he tried to put his belt on.

"I am so fuckin' late!" Yunho cried, running into his office only to scream again. "Who the fuck- Fuck, that's mine!"

Mingi's eyes widened as he saw Yunho run out of his office, holding a piece of paper like a rat, running toward him at full speed.

"Burn this."

"What?" Mingi asked, still half asleep, stumbling back as Yunho almost ran into him.

"Did I speak in German? No, burn the paper!" Yunho ruffled a crumbled paper in his hands. Mingi slowly took the report, and it instantly burst into flames, becoming ashes in early seconds. "Thanks," Yunho nodded, running back into his office as he shouted. "Go wake everyone up!"

"But I am scared of Yeosang and Jongho!"

"Just go wake them up!"

---

"So, you're telling me I can't even sleep in because we have to go and smile at your boss?"

"No, Wooyoung," San shook his head, placing a soft hand on the man's shoulder who was crossing his arms. "We have to go make sure they don't kill us for not listening."

"Same thing."

"You guys were the ones who deiced it would be a great idea to kill important people's kids! That's more paperwork I had to do," Yunho grumbled, his soft smile nowhere to be seen.

The "HALA" group was now in the same truck with the same useless cuffs that everyone got out of in a few seconds. Yunho rolled his eyes and allowed them to keep their hands free, having no strength to argue.

"Well, maybe they shouldn't have been so killable," Yeosang scoffed, holding onto Wooyoung's arm as the lightning scar on his hand stood out just as much as the scar on Wooyoung's cheek.

"Yeah," Wooyoung hung onto Yeosang's arm. "Why did they ask to be killed with their dumb faces?"

"Stop yelling," Jongho grumbled, rubbing his temple as he sat next to Mingi.

Apparently, Jongho had to stop their fight last night by himself. He told Mingi it was like stopping two cats trying to fight over food. Mingi felt terrible for leaving him with them, but then again, Mingi didn't choose to fuck psycho number 1, who was best friends with psycho number 2.

"Argh," Yunho complained, burying his face in his hands. "Whatever...Yeosang, you're job is to smile, and Jongho, your job is to look cute."

"Excuse me?"

"I rather die than act cute."

"Why do they gotta do that?" Seonghwa asked, leaving closer to Hongjoong, who looked like he hadn't slept for days.