Chapter 16: Till Death Due Us Part (SEONGJOONG/ SLIGHT (M))

Hheheheh ok i dont normally have a an in the beginning but this is what yall need to see whe i say fem from 

(the left is san but RIGHT IS HWA)

anywyas- enjoy ig?

i say slight m becuz i got lazy to do the whole thing CUZ THIS SHIT TOOK A WEEK TO DODLGKJNBJFGKBNFL'

bye.

-----------

</3

The ride home was silent, to say the least.

Yunho kept glaring as he violently drove back to the base.

Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and Yeosang had blood all over them- dripping onto the seats. The cleaning wipes only did so much before they ran out.

Hongjoong debated whether he should mentally manipulate Yunho, but the ankle monitor said no.

San just wanted to teleport to his old room with his parents....and play video games all night.

Jongho was still out of it, laughing as he looked out the car windows.

Mingi?

Oh, he couldn't keep his eyes off Yunho.

He watched as he gripped the steering wheel, the veins in Yunho's neck, arms, and hands showing through his pale skin.

Mingi found Yunho's angry/villainy face incredibly sexy every time he looked at it.

Once they were back inside their base, Yunho ordered everyone to shower and go to bed. The team would have to go into the Cromer's office tomorrow to give an official statement of what happened tonight.

Yunho had to write eight more reports, and he was very fucking unhappy about it.

However, surprisingly, the HALA team did as they were told, leaving a very pissed-off Yunho alone.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong showered and left for their rooms once they were done.

The taller was dressed in an oversized blue shirt and boxers before doing his skincare routine. Seonghwa had finished drying his hair, noticing Hongjoong's was still dripping.