Chapter 13: Guts

</3

(oh shit- i forgot to add this but gore warning lmao) 

"Yeah, you almost scared the shit out of San," Jongho chuckled. "He kept holding on to everyone screaming "Oh, God! Please!" Jongho mimicked San, earning a snicker from Yeosang.

"Yah!" Wooyoung scolded. "Don't laugh! You looked scared, too!"

"Aw! Sticking up for your boyfriend?" Yeosang taunted before quickly shutting up as Wooyoung deadpanned him and looked towards Jongho. "Anyways! Hongjoong, what the fuck was that?"

"Oh, right," Hongjoong smiled before looking at them very seriously. "Say a word and I'll fucking slice your throat by making you use your own nails."

"If that's the case, babe," Seonghwa chuckled, flicking the switchblade between their fingers. "Do it before Mr. Snitch and Bitch come back with Mingi."

"Right," Hongjoong nodded. "None of the powers I have are my own. I took them from people. More specifically, my bitch ass family."

Wooyoung, Yeosang, and Jongho took a big step away from him.

"You can take curses?"

"I am back!" San smiled, holding on to a shocked Mingi. "And Mingi had himself a graveyard date with a hottie!"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"No fair!"

"Then why does it look like he just saw a ghost?" Jongho asked, gently shaking his shoulder.

"I fucked up big time," Mingi muttered to himself before snapping out of his dazed state. He looked up and looked at the room, horrified by what he saw.

"Why are we in a sex dungeon?" He screamed, completely ignoring the three tied men who were crying for help.

"Oh!" Seonghwa chuckled. "It's a cover up just in case the police raids the place," they grabbed a whip and tossed it in the air. "No one actually uses this shit."

"Seonghwa, really?" Hongjoong threw his hands up and shook his head. "Stop thinking that! I will not do that!"

Seonghwa just tiled their head back and wiggled their eyebrows.

"Ew!" Wooyoung complained. "Can we just kill these fuckers so I can go back and do body shots off San?"

Mingi just stood there confused, looking around waiting for someone to explain everything.

"Yeah, the night is still young!" San chimed in. "Let's kill these fuckers!"

"Nah, man," Yeosang yawned. "I am tired. I am killing these fuckers and going to bed."

"It's only one?" Wooyoung shook his head and hands.

"It's only one?" Mingi scratched his head. "I thought it was like three in the morning?"