04

"Hey kado

"Hey kado." Some girl walked up to me at the club.

"Wassup." I looked at her then continued to light my blunt.

"Where you been at you don't never be at this club no more." She sat down beside me.

"You said what?" I asked cause the music was loud as hell.

"I said where you been at." She asked.

"Chillin, you been lookin' for me or some why you spot me like that." I hit the blunt.

"It's not hard to spot you wit all that jewelry on." She chuckled. "You attract attention wherever you go."

"Mm." I mumbled. I wanted her to get the fuck from around me. I miss being around Serayah this ho finna blow me.

"Aye we still hittin' the studio after this?" Nico asked and I checked my phone.

"Yeah." I said.

"Y'all doing some else in like a hour?" Dre asked the girl that was talking to me, homegirls.

"No, y'all must want some company?" She took a sip of her drink.

"Come slide wit us after the club." He invited them and I huffed lowly before getting up so I can call Serayah.

"Hello." She answered.

"Hollon." I said because it was too loud in the club. "What you doing?" I asked.

"Laying down watching a bratz movie." She said. "Why you calling me you supposed to be having fun."

"Cause i changed my mind but i can't change my mind, So i want you to come here." I said.

"What you talking about?" She asked.

"Im at the club and Nico let these girls in our section and one of em kept talking to me. Then how bout Dre told them to come to the studio wit us. But it's a studio session so I can't miss out on my money ian tryna have all them personalities in my space." I said.

It was a different vibe when I used to be at the the club on some hoe shit but i'm not on that no more and the shit ain't entertaining me no more.

"Okay let me know if i'm hearing this right. You want me to turn off my movie to come out to a club because you're bored and irritated." She said.

"Yes that's exactly what i'm sayin'." I said.

"I guess I'll get up." She said.

"Bet, imma send a car to come get you." I said.

"I can drive there myself- you leavin' wit me though so imma send a car." I cut her off.

"Oop okay okay lemme get up, see you later." She said.

"Ight." I said.

" I said