Chapter 3

Calista's POV
She moved all of my school things away from me.

"Now, go take a shower. Charge your battery packs. Oh! Charge your earbuds case too."

"AHH! Okay! Bye!"

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and ran to my room. I fumbled around trying to find both of my battery packs and chargers. I found them and plugged them in. I ran to my bathroom and turned on the water. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I turned the volume up all the way and started playing music.

I found my brush and started running it through my long hair.

Ow!

That's a knot!

Ow!

It took me a minute to get the knot out. I got in the shower.

Okay.

This can't be real.

I started washing my hair last. I got out of the shower and started drying off.

Holy fuck.

Okay.

What do I say to him?

Should I even talk to him?

I had a hard time sleeping. I got ready then started pacing around my room. I started talking to myself.

"Okay. It's okay. Maybe...he's really nice. Maybe...he won't hate me. Oh! It's hopeless! Everyone hates me!"

"You're making me sick by your pacing."

I jumped.

"AH! Sherry! Hi!"

"You're overthinking this and we haven't even left the house."

She put her hands on my shoulders.

"Relax. Today's gonna be fun!"

"I am so nervous."

"You look great. We gotta go. We don't wanna get stuck in traffic."

I quickly put everything in my bag. I took my meds then put the as needed one in my bag. I put more deodorant on. I put a smaller one in my bag. I grabbed my fidget toy.

"Relax."

We got in the car and I just started rambling. I started using the video game controller sick on the fidget toy.

"A-Am I gonna know the song? I-is it a new one?
W-what do I say? I-I'm gonna embarrass myself! A-Am I even gonna be able to even fucking talk?! Oh god!"

My sister turned the radio on and turned up the volume. I focused on the music and using my fidget toy. I felt the car stop and the music turned off. My sister tapped me.

"We're at the parking garage. Let's go."

I took a deep breath and got out of the car. We started walking.

"Okay. I talked to Kevin again. He's waiting for us at the back entrance."

I stopped walking.

"What?!"

"Shhhh! It's 6 am! People are still sleeping!"

"S-so are we hanging out with them o-or something?"

"Eh. Kinda."

"Uhhhh...what?!"

We asked around for the back entrance. We found it and then..we started walking to it. I saw a man around the same height as me. He was dressed nice. I gulped.

"Hello!"

"Oh! Are you Sherry?"

"Yep. That's me and this is Calista."

"It's nice to meet you both."

I waved.

"She's really nervous."

"You'll be fine. They're not gonna kill you."

He handed us passes to wear. We started walking.

Oh god.

Is this happening?

Uhhhhh....

We walked into a dressing room. Then they were. Carlos Robinson. Oliver Lewis. Nicolas Standford. Tao Wei. Then...I saw HIM.

I ducked behind my sister.