Chapter 9

Calista's POV
"Don't be. It's fine."

"I can't do anything without that happening. I hate going to airports."

"Really?"

"I only use them when I have to go to a different country. People will literally buy plane tickets just to say, they were on a flight with me. I don't like it. It's even worse, when I'm stuck next to one of them. I can't go over demos. I can't write anything. I can't make notes. It sucks."

"You can't get any alone time?"

"No. It's horrible Lisa."

"Sounds like it."

"At first, it was fun. It made me feel good. Then it got outta control. Anyway..do you do anything when you're not in school?"

"No. I'm not into parties."

"Have you tried to go?"

"Yeah. I didn't like it."

"Do you do any sports?"

"No. I was never into that. I did try soccer. I'm not a good runner."

"Ah. I do basketball and football. I actually have to fly back home in a few weeks for practice. I could take you with me. When does school end for you?"

"Monday actually."

"Did you graduate?"

"I wish. Still have one year to go."

He started holding my hand.

Okay.

Wasn't expecting this.

"How long are you gonna be here for? Do you remember?"

"Yeah. We leave on Tuesday. Why? Wanna drop me off?"

"I don't know. We'll see if I wake up on time. I have a hard time waking up early during the summer."

"Ah."

We got a car to bring us to the venue. Dean walked into a dressing room.

"I'll be done in a few."

He shut the door and I just stood there. The door opened and I walked in. Dean was in new pair of ripped jeans. He was in a black crop top tour shirt. I saw his abs were exposed. I squealed then spun around.

"You good Callie?"

"Mhm! Y-you look great."

"You fangirled didn't you?"

"Mhm! I-I've never seen you dressed like that right in front of of me. I-I've seen pictures and videos but never in person. Don't hate me!"

"I don't hate you. It's kinda cute to me. Most people try to lift up my shirt."

I felt him hugging me from behind. I spun around and started hugging him. Someone knocked on the door.

"Let's go. VIP's starting."

Dean let me go and we walked out of the dressing room.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"We are wandering around to wherever the meet and greet is supposed to be."

We found the meet and greet set up and Dean went into his spot.

"Ah! It's about time the lovebirds got here!"

Dean slapped the back of Oliver's head.

"Ow! Jesus Christ!"

"Piss off."

"Uhh...where should I go?"

Dean pointed to a spot.

"Over there behind the camera."

I walked over to the spot he was talking about. Music started playing and they started goofing around. A song started playing and they started doing the choreography. Kevin looked annoyed.

"Guys! Stop!"

The meet and greet started and people started walking up to turn. They kept goofing around in between photos.