What was that Sound?

I woke up and noticed Gareth wasn't laying next to me. I crawled out of the bus after putting my bra on and a different shirt. I stumbled out, and saw them using one of the small grills. They we're all shirtless, and standing there in their pajama pants. I walked over and rubbed my eyes.
"Good morning." I said as I yawned
D: "Did you guys hear screaming last night? It woke me up last night." I looked at Gareth.
Fuck. Were we really that loud.
E: "They weren't the screams you're thinking of." Eddie said as he laughed.
FUCK. I got beat red, and Gareth looked at me smiling.
G: "Yeah, I heard them too." Gareth said as he giggled.
"Fuck you all!" I said as I crossed my arms.
D: "What.. OH! GROSS!" Dustin yelled as he made a fake gagging sound.
We all laughed and sat around the table.
Eddie and Gareth made the breakfast, I guess Dustin was just supervising.
We ate and all looked at each other.
"So.. Do we want to get in the lake?" I asked the group
E: "Only if you two promise to keep your clothes on."
"Oh shut up, weirdo!"
We went back into the bus and I grabbed my swimsuit, and Gareth grabbed his swimming trunks. Then I pulled out my polaroid camera.
G: "Oh no. You're going to take pictures, too?!" Gareth said as he laughed
"Gareth, i've taken so many pictures of you guys, it's ridiculous."
G: "What?.."
"I have a scrapbook filled with polaroids of the whole friend group.. I take them when people aren't looking sometimes."
I pulled out the album from my backpack and opened it.

"This is when they stole Dustin's neighbors golf cart to go and pickup Max

"This is when they stole Dustin's neighbors golf cart to go and pickup Max."
G: "Is Dustin the one driving it?"
"Scary.. I know."

G: "Whose that?" Gareth asked as he pointed to Johnathan

"That's Nancy's boyfriend, Johnathan. He's kinda shy, he doesn't come around often."