Chapter 5

I slowly release my scent and call for the animals, mostly bear and mountain lion. I set myself near a fallen tree and begin to prepare the bottle.

Three bears show up after a few minutes and most animals shuffle to gather around in truce as they are in my presence.

"Hello everyone. How is everyone?"

"Wonderful and preparing for winter, mother."

"No bear. I am not mother yet. Called me sister or Abbie."

"Sister?"

"Yes bear. I ask for something of you today."

"How may we serve you sister?"

"I need your blood for a gift tonight. In return, I gave you food and home for winter."

"Yes sister." Bear hands me their paw.

"This will hurt a bit. Which berry would you like?" I ask bear a question to distract them from the needle. I place the end of the needle tubing in the bottle.

"Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries will be delicious sister."

"Yes bear. I will only take a little bit of blood as you need it to survive." I place my other hand on the dirt to grow the berries.

"Who's next?"

"Me sister."

"Come down. I need two mountain lions next. The others who did not serve will still be fed. Any who eat meat will meet me in the flat plane tomorrow night, I will feed you there."

"Yes sister." I hear them all say.

I finish up with two wine bottles. One filled with bear blood and the other with mountain lion.

"Here is to all you. Eat up and give a few minutes to return to normal habitat." I walk back home to get ready for dinner.

"Where have you been?" Charlie asks me as I walk through the back door.

"In the woods. Beautiful animals and flowers from the summer heat."

"Be careful out there. What's for dinner?"

"Oh. Is Isabella here?"

"No, she's hanging out with Edward."

"Well Alice invited me to dinner with her family, not inviting Isabella. I'll make a small dinner right now."

"No it's alright."

"I'm still making it. I have some in the freezer. Here, rice, veggies with salmon or steak, potatoes and asparagus?"

"You know me too well, bee" he smiles at me.

"Steak and potatoes. It will be ready in 20 minutes. Careful when you get it out of the oven." I place the tray in the oven and start.

"I need to get ready. I'll be back by 9pm." Kissing his cheek and walking to my room to get ready.

Alice's POV

"She's coming 6:30. Get ready and don't mention anything." I tell everyone as they are in the living room watching Emmett and Jasper play.

"Are we being awkward like when we invited Bella?" Emmett said giggling.

"No. We will just have the urge to question her most of the night."

"Ugh I don't see why we want to know so much about her. She doesn't cause all problems unlike Bella." Rosalie says leaving to help Esme.

"I dropped Bella off. She's getting ready at home." Edward says as he walks in.

"Oh good. I'll send her the address."

Abbie's POV

I got the address from Alice. I place the wine bottles in separate gift boxes so they won't break if anything.

"Where you going whore?" Isabella says as she sees me in the restroom across her room.

"Out" I walk downstairs.

"Bye dad."

"Bye bee. Be careful and have fun."

I head 15 minutes early to the Cullens home. Wearing something similar to my work clothes but the button up as lace designs.

Alice's POV

"She's here. Everyone like happy and not stressed." I hop to the front door.

Abbie's POV

Before I can knock on the door it swings open to reveal Alice.

"Hello. Hope you don't mind I came a little early."

"Not at all we were looking forward." She motions me inside.

"I brought a gift even though you said not too."

"Come on then. You met everyone at some point when Charlie was in the hospital."

"Yes I did. Hello everyone." Their all around the island counter. Hello's were heard as they stare at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here. It isn't what it seems like." Handing the bottles to Carlisle releasing my scent block on them, anything close within a foot doesn't have a scent. Their eyes darken a bit as they stare at the bottles.

"You can serve them at dinner. I'll drink juice if you have any." Smiling I walk wonder to explore the home.