Chapter 42

It has been two months since we found out I was pregnant. The atmosphere in this house has been weird since the doctor confirmed the pregnancy.

Normally, we should be excited and share the story with all our loved ones. However, we have been so scared and haven't said a word to anyone, it doesn't help that this pregnancy is so difficult health-wise.

I have lost count of the amount of time I have been in and out of the hospital in the last 6 weeks, I am so exhausted and I don't think I have the strength for this.

Pregnancy takes you to the extreme of every pole, it either heightens your love for something or decreases the love to the point of hatred. I am not a moody person, however, since I got pregnant I am constantly moody and extremely irritated. Today is one of those days that just looking at my housemate is irritating me and it is not just him, it is everyone.

Kudos to Jay for taking his responsibility seriously and being an active part of this pregnancy, honestly, if this man could carry it and feel some of the morning sickness on my behalf, he would have. So, when I woke up moody today, he has been asking me constantly about what was wrong. If I can get a dollar for every time this man has asked me what is wrong, I will be rich.

"How do I say this to you? This is not about you, far from it. I am just not In the best of mood and for your sake and my sake, leave me alone, please."

"Hmm! I don't know how I am supposed to leave you alone sha but I am in the next room if you need me," he said and walked out.

"Ahhh!!!" I screamed into the pillow.

What was supposed to be time away from Jay, ended up into a good nap that I startled out of because I needed to throw up.

I know throwing up is a frustrating feeling, so, imagine retching and throwing up a minimum of two times every day.

Eating is such a problem because my body constantly rejects food but then I have to eat. And the way my smell sensory has heightened is unbelievable.

I finished my business in the bathroom and surprisingly, Jay didn't show up. That was strange because he was always by my side through all the vomiting episodes.

I found him sleeping on the couch in the living room and seeing him sleeping like he doesn't have a bed made me so emotional and my eyes got watery, damn these pregnancy hormones.

The next thing I know I was hugging him and tearing up. Bruuh! Pregnancy will really make you act strange, I mean I was angry at this man a few hours ago but here I am hugging him so tight like I want us to blend into one.