The Beginning of Glories

Sunstreaker goes to the National Library, and he opens the gate and he met Groom Q.Q Martingale, but he was look like George R.R Martin unpacking his books of A Song of Ice and Fire: The Iron Throne "Are you Groom Q.Q Martingale?" Sunstreaker said to Groom "Ah, yes. Yes I am, I think you are the fanclub eh. But, no more talks, you have to go" He said to Sunstreaker "I need your help" He reply "What. Are you question and answers to A Song of Ice and Fire? No time for times, now you can leave" Groom moves his hand to leave Sunstreaker and he argues him. Now Sunstreaker begins with his name "I am Sunstreaker Sunfyre of the House Targaryen, Last of this name, King of the Andals and the First Men. Great Descendant of Sunfyre, Dragon of Aegon II, The Golden, Khal of the Smoking Sea, Free Peoples of the Seven Kingdoms and Father of Dragons, and I need you talk" Sunstreaker portrays to Daenerys and Groom shocked to him that he's a Targaryen "You're a Targaryen?" He gasps "Yes I am... and I need your help" He said to Groom and they start talking each other. "You saw Daenerys Targaryen? What is she like?" Groom said "She's... like anything that you ever know. But Groom, I know you think I'm crazy. But I saw her. I saw her mind. She was so close" Sunstreaker close his eyes from her emotions and feelings about him "You see me as a monster, don't you?" Sunstreaker ask him "Well... yes" Groom said to him "She was a monster too. She's killing their people, and our people's people. King's Landing has fallen. What should I do?" Sunstreaker cries and Groom holds his shoulder but there is one hope you can tell "So, what is your mind look like?" He said and Sunstreaker found his words "Glory" "Yes... Glory in Fire, it's a motto to House Sunfyre" Groom said Sunstreaker "House Sunfyre? Named after by Aegon Targaryen II's Dragon?" He reply to him "No, not exactly" Groom said to him "Aegon Targaryen II's Dragon? Then why a House of the same name?" Sunstreaker replied "Because... because You are the last of your name and I want you, to be the leader of the House Sunfyre. Do it Sunstreaker Sunfyre, save the tale, stop Daenerys from burn King's Landing, and you will the king of Westeros" Groom said having faith to Sunstreaker and he feels happy to trust Groom Q.Q Martingale's plan, that Sunstreaker is going to save the tale from destruction. At Kappa Supreme, Rodimus asked Sunstreaker "What is your plan?" he said "Were going to the World of Ice and Fire, We'll activate the TARDISAM (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space and Multiverse) and were going to Westeros. Bring Wheeljack, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz, Punch, Bluestreak and my brother Sideswipe. And their girls Sci Twi, Sunset, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie, Wallflower and Lightning Dust. Let's save the tale" Rodimus said to Sunstreaker "I'm going to let you take my place" Sunstreaker said to him "Thank you, Rodimus" Rodimus said to Sunstreaker "Don't worry, we're going to make the difference" Sunstreaker said to him. Now, they were 18 crew and one of them with a hood cape, it was Alpha Trion hiding inside the ship, that Sunstreaker knows his best. Now Kappa Supreme went into multiverse travelling to Game of Thrones, world of ice and fire.