Prologue: 0.0

A mirror is standing in front of you. Smoke starts to fill the glass, and you step back, scared and confused. A deep voice speaks. "Ah…my dear beloved. A lovely and noble flower of evil." It's from the mirror. Before you can control yourself, you take a few steps forward, as the mirror continues to speak.
     "Truly, you are the most beautiful of all. Who is the…" You're standing directly in front of it now, and an image appears in your mind.
     A dark carriage, with black horses pulling it, is walking to a huge castle-like structure. An iron Gate stands between the carriage and castle. Green lanterns light the way, adding to the ominous atmosphere.
     You groan and stumble forward, grasping the edge of the mirror, panting. The voice speaks again. "Those who are guided by the dark mirror. As long as your heart desires,” a hand appears in front of you, only glass separating you two, “take the hand that appears in the mirror.” The hand in the mirror is constantly changing, some hands have claws, most looking masculine while a select few look feminine. Your surroundings disappear around you. The glass separating you two disappears as well. Almost as if in a trance, your hand not gripping onto the mirror edge reaches out…
               And you grab it.