Heartslabyul: 1.8

Jack Di Trade POV
     I walked out of the Unbirthday Party with my head held high, but the second I knew I was out of sight of them, I let out a terrified breath I had been holding. I place my hands on my knees and thank the seven Riddle didn't collar me. I shake my head and rush to the front of the maze and see the other four there still, with Ace complaining. 
    "Aaah I'm so pissed!! Screw that tiny, red tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen of Hearts or something?" Ace kicks over an empty paint bucket with a heated glare at everything and nothing. 
     Deuce was looking down at his feet, disappointment in himself shining in his eyes. "I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out…" He mutters to himself, one of his hands holding his forehead in agony. "I'm even further from being an honors student…"
     Yuh looks at him in pity and rubs his shoulder in sympathy. Grim just groans and scratches at the collar while saying, "Guuuuh, this collar is heavy, and it hurts…"
     I finally made myself known by saying, "I agree with Ace, that tiny, red tyrant is just an asshole who's probably got mommy issues." They all while their heads over to me with surprised looks, and I give them a smirk. "Hey."
     "Dude, what are you doing out here?!" Ace says, before giving me an accusing look. "Come out here to brag about how you didn't get collared?"
     I give him a deadpan look. 'This bitch, I swear-.' "No, you idiot, I'm here because what he didn't ain't right. Plus, he said anyone who agreed with you four should leave." I give a sarcastic smile. "I'm just listening to the queen." 
     There's a pause before Ace snorts. "Ok, ya clown. Welcome to the kicked out club, in that case." 
     We do a quick bro hug as we all chuckle before I say. "Glad to be here ya trashy freshmen. Besides, y'all wouldn't survive without me." Ace playfully glares at me and shoves me away. 
     "Merow, isn't this such a puuurrrfectly touching scene~."
     We all pause, before turning our attention to a floating head with a smug smile. '... The flyin' fuck?!-'
     Deuce, Ace and I jump with startled screams while Grim yells out, "Ffgyaaa!!! A floating head~~!!"
     Yyu stares in shock, quickly drops it to a thinking one, before sighing with a shake of their head and says, "Yeah, no, I can't be shocked anymore."
     The floating head laughs before the rest of his body appears. "Oops. I fur-got to bring out my body."
     I let out a sigh of relief as Deuce says, somewhat in awe, "W-whoa. So you actually have a body. Who're you?"
     He gives a… warm? smile as he introduces himself. "I'm Alchemi Alchemevic Pinka. I'm a great enigma with magic that's both like a person and like a cat."
     "Alche….Come again?" Ace barley tries before fumbling over his words. 
     "Dude, really?" I give him an unimpressed look before turning to Alchemi. "So it's Alchemi Alchevic Pinka. Did I get it right?"
     He gives me an impressed look with a raised eyebrow. "Well, you are mews-certainly the closest of any. Middle name was butchered. Everyone calls me Che'nya. And you," he points specifically at me, before disappearing and reappearing right behind me, draping himself over me, "have become one of my favorite people." He happily purrs while looking at me from his head on my shoulder. I flush, and look away with a blush while I scratch the back of my head. 
     He chuckles seeing my reaction, and looks at everyone else while still draping himself on me. "In any case… I'm on a different level then those guys in there." He nods towards the maze. 
     Yuu pauses before glancing back at him. They look over what little of his outfit they can see from behind me as they ask, "What dorm are you from? You're not wearing any uniform."
     He smirks at them, switching from leaning his head on my shoulder to his elbow on my opposite one, casually playing with my hair as he answers, "Ehhh, why not take a guess?" My flush is deepening and I try shuffling away, but his tail wraps around me and he glances at me from the corner of his eyes with a shit eating smirk. 
     'Holy shit this guy is close!! And he's hot!!!' I was most definitely mentally panicking. 
     "Hey," we looked over to Ace who was back to glaring, "I'm in a bad mood thanks to the absurd situation caused by the tyrant. Outta my way." He starts to walk around Che'nya but he moves his tail in front of Ace. 
     He has a fake thoughtful look, leaning his head back into my shoulder as he says, "Riddle, a tyrant…" he chuckles before continuing. "Well, mew're not incorrect. He's been a serious one since he was little." He pokes my side, making me jump away as he chuckles at me. 
     Deuce speaks up as his tail wraps back around me. "Do you know something?"
     He rests his hands behind his head as he smugly says, "If you think I know, then I know. If you think I don't know, then I don't."
     Yuu and Ace groan aggravated, the former smacking their forehead. 
     Grim gives him a deadpan look as he says, "Well which is it?"
     "What's this?" He gives us a curious smile as he scans the group. "Do ya wanna know all about Riddle?"
     I huff under my breath and turn to face him. "Yeah, we do. Listen, it's a simple question, alright? So if ya could answer, that'd be nice. If not, then respectfully, get lost."
     "Mer-wow~. I guess you do have a bite to you, huh." He gives an amused grin as he leans down slightly. I give an unimpressed look before he winks and stands straight. 'GAH!' "If you're really curious, you should ask your glasses fur-end about it."
     "Glasses?" Deuce mutters to himself. 
     Yuu looks at him saying, "Maybe he means Clover-Senpai." They look at Che'nya. "Do you?"
     He nods his head and goes back to draping himself over me. 'Gah, attractive person, can't brain, send help, Opal!-' 

༺༻

          Pomefiore dorm 3rd POV:
     Opal was listening to Vil drone on about something beauty related with Epel, when she perked up with a confused look and glanced behind her. 
     "Ah, Opal, did something I say finally get to you?" 
     She turns to Vil, who has a somewhat smug expression. 
     She shakes her head, and says, "No, sorry, just felt a disturbance." His face drops and Epel silently snickers besides her. 

༺༻

     "He's known Riddle since he was a wee little thing. If mew wanna know about Riddle, he's the one to talk to."
     Deuce looks at Che'nya confused. "They're childhood friends?" He looked at the other three, who also looked confused. "It didn't seem that way at all." They all nod. 
     "If mew think so then it must be so. So there is nothing for mew to talk to me about  meow is there. See mew." His body disappears. 
    "Wait, how do you know all that?" Yuu asks right before his head disappears. 
     He just gives a smug smirk and winks at me. "See ya cutie!" His head disappears, and I can finally breathe again. Until a tail brushes under my chin making me shiver and jump away. His laughter echoes away, and we're left by ourselves again. 

     We're still for a bit, wondering what just happened, before Grim sighs and says, "What a weird cat-titutde he's got…"  His eyes widen and he shouts I'm agony. "Ah! Now I'm talking like him!"
     "Sucks for you kitty-cat." I say, shrugging my shoulders with a smug smile. 
     He gives me a deadpan look and blatantly says, "You were putty in his hands not even a second ago, you have no room to talk."
     I flush and glare at him as the others snicker. Deuce pauses before he sighs, making us look at him. "If we keep these collars on we're not going to be able to take part in class. Let's go see what Clover has to say. And…"
     He looks at Ace who shakes his head with an aggravated look. "I won't apologize to get this off so don't even say it!" 
     Deuce sighs, and I give him a semi-amused look. "You're stubborn, I'll give ya that trashy freshie." He glares at me, and I raise my hands innocently. 
     "Let's ambush him." We look over at Yuu, who specifies. "Clover-senpai. Let's see if we can get any information about why Riddle is the way he is." We all nod our heads and leave Heartslabyul.