Prologue: 0.3

3rd POV
     The trio heads towards the cat as it runs away, pausing every once in a while to shoot fire at them. Morgan creates ice walls to stop the fireballs from hitting them, as Azul and Riddle fling their own magic at the cat-racoon.
     They pause, out of breath and Riddle says, “This isn’t working.” “Agreed.” Azul and Morgan say in unison, then slightly glare at each other. “We should separate, Morgan-kun, me and Azul will go in one direction to lead him to you, while you will trap him in ice. Understand?” The two siblings glance at each other before reluctantly nodding. “Alright, now!”
     Morgan runs in one direction, while Riddle and Azul start chasing the cat again. Without Morgan to block the fireballs, it’s slightly more difficult, but it goes just as planned. Before Grim realizes, he’s trapped in a block of ice. He lets out a startled “MeWrOw!!!”
     Before Grim can melt it, Riddle slices his hand out and says, “OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!” A magical collar appears on Grim’s neck, red and black with a gold lock. “Nygah! The h-heck is th-this!?” Grim screams he shivers from still being stuck.
     “Laws of the Queen of Hearts: Number 23 “One shall never bring a cat into a festival”.” Riddle speaks up, looking down on the cat. “You being a cat means you’ve broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once.” Grim angrily says, “I’m not a cat!! I-I’ll burn this collar and ice ri-right up and…E-eh?”
     Morgan looks at the cat confused, as Riddle and Azul smirk. “I can’t use my fire!” Grim begins to shake even harder, his fiery ears getting the slightest bit duller. Morgan unfreezes the ice, grabbing the cat as Riddle explains with a self satisfied ‘hmph!’ “You won’t be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat.”
     “Wh-what!? I’m not some pet!” Grim yells as he tries to escape Morgan’s grip, yet the grip doesn’t falter as Morgan simply looks down at the cat-racoon annoyed. “Then you’re either a demon or a racoon. So stop squirming.” “Oi!”
     “Don’t worry,” Riddle speaks again, voice cool, gaining their attention, “I’d never keep a pet like you. I’ll take it off anyway when you get thrown out.”
     Two teachers appear and they rush forward, taking the cat-racoon from Morgan’s arms as Azul speaks up, sounding amazed. “Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your Unique Magic, Riddle.” He mutters to himself, but Morgan still hears. “I want it…No. I wouldn't ever want that cast on me.” “Weirdo.” He turns to glare at Morgan, her returning it tenfold, before Riddle interrupts the two.
     “Morgan-kun, is the ice your Unique Magic? If so, I must praise you for your control of it.” The two look at him surprised, before Morgan lets a small smile take over their face. “Thank you, Riddle-san. Yours is as well. Too bad Azul-.” “Do not even start with me you-.” 
     Before he could continue, Crowley stomps up to Yuu and loudly says, “You must do something about this! It is your familiar! Properly descip-.” “IT’S NOT MINE!” Yuu interrupts him louder. “That thing tried to burn me alive, why would I want it!?” The squirming cat pauses at that and loudly says, “Hey!” but gets ignored as Crowley looks shocked. ”It’s not?” He questions, as if not believing them. “How many times do I have to tell you?” Yuu had calmed down but still sounded aggravated.
     “Y-you did?” Crowley stutters out, sounding slightly embarrassed, before letting out a cough. “Anyway, let’s get it out of the school at any rate.” The two teachers holding Grim step forward as Crowley tells him, “We won’t turn you into stew. For I am gracious.” He has a smile on his face saying that, before dropping it and waving his hand. “Take him away, please.”
     Grim lets out a sound of aggravation as he’s taken away. “Let me go! I’m going to, going to…” Right before the doors close, he yells with all his might, ”Become the greatest magician!” The doors close, and it’s quiet once again.
     “I wonder why he was so desperate.” Yuu mutters to themself.
     “I wonder too.”
     Yuu jumps slightly and sees a hooded figure behind them. They couldn't see anything but pastel violet eyes. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you.” They say with a light chuckle. Yuu nods their head. “Y-you’re fine.” “Can’t help but also feel sorry for it. Pity it, really.” They turn and give a small smile and Yuu hesitantly returns it.
     “We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close.” Crowley says, gaining everyone's attention. “Dormitory Heads, please show the new students back to the dormitories.” Crowley pauses before he says, “Hm? Now that I think about it, I don’t see the leader for Diasomnia, Draconia-Kun, around at all…”
     Leona speaks up. “That’s no different from usual, is it?” “What?” Kalim says confused, looking around. “Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?” The beautiful blonde man says, “If you’re going to complain you should have done it yourself.” Kalim hums in thought then says, “But I don’t really know anything about that guy.”
     More whispers come from the crowd. “Geez,” Opal says, appearing almost out of nowhere next to Jack, making him jump, “ya think all these people do is know how to whisper.” “Opal, you’re whisperin’ too.” He says with a deadpan smirk. She just gives her own smirk and shrugs.
     “By Draconia…Do you think they mean that Malleus Draconia?” A student in the crowd says to his friend. “Is he seriously attending this school?” “Scary~.”
     “I was correct.”
     All students become quiet as a deep voice cuts through the whispers. Varina looks up and barely contains a gasp. “I thought he might come but Malleus really didn’t. It seems the invitation “never arrived” again.” A young looking boy with black and magenta hair crosses his arms, almost disappointedly.
     Azul steps forward, an ‘upset’ look on his face. “My deepest apologies. I promise, we didn’t intend to exclude you.”
     “His aura makes it hard to approach him.” Riddle bluntly puts it.
      The other person just says, “It’s fine. Members of the Diasomnia Dormitory can come with me… I hope this doesn’t upset him…” He mutters the last bit to himself as the students begin to move. He catches sight of olive green eyes, and his own magenta ones widen the slightest. As the double doors closed, Sebek spoke up, “Lilia-san! It is wonderful to see you again! How has Waka-sama been!? Has Silver been doing his rightful duty in protecting him?!” The one called Lilia just sighs and indulges him.
     As the dorm leaders lead their respective groups away, they see a message from Crowley for them in the dorm leaders (and headmage) group chat.

Headmage Crowley
Once you all finish initiation dinner, come back to the dark mirror with
your vice wardens.

And bring the girls.

     They all suck in a breath as they glance at who he is talking about. This could end badly.

Riddle
THERE ARE GIRLS HERE!?!?!