Prologue: 0.9

3rd POV
     As Jack and Opal arrive at the club application area, they meet up with Morgan and Sylvette at the entrance, right as Petra was about to leave. "Oh! Hey ladies!...and boy?" She waves at the group and pauses in confusion at seeing Jack. Morgan was also shooting him a confused look, making the other two sigh and him to awkwardly wave. "Ladies, Jack. Jack, introducin' Morgan and Petra." Opal points to each person as does introductions. They give nods of understanding.
     "Are you girls-and Jack," Petra starts before interrupting herself, laughing awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head, "here for club applications? I just signed up for the board game club, so I was gonna head back." She's bouncing in place while she looks at them. "Board game club?" Opal and Jack question in unison, titling their heads quizzitivly towards each other.
     The other girls share teasing glances as Petra giggles and says, "Yeah, it's like the name suggest. They just play board games. They also play chess. Checkers and the likes. Are you two thinking of signing up? It would help me to actually know someone there." She almost pleads them with her eyes to join, and they almost back away from how bright her face is. They most certainly are blushing though. Opal covers it with the back of her hand, looking away as she and Jack, who is chuckling while rubbing his head, nod. Petra lets out a cheer, and gives Opal a quick hug. "Thanks man!" Petra gives him a friendly punch to the shoulder.
     He chuckles and says, "No problem. So! Shall we head over?" He turns to Opal as he asks this. She nods, and turns to the other girls. "Uh...see y'all later?" She asks hesitantly. But they all nod with smiles.
     "We could meet up back here once we're all done if you don't have anything?" Morgan says as the other two nod, and Opal does after a second. "Perfect! Well, then meet back here! Bye." Morgan waves as she enters the crowd, and Sylvette follows with a wave and wink. "See you tomorrow!" Petra says as she takes her leave.
     Opal stands there in shock for a moment, before she hears sniffling beside her. She turns and sees Jack fake sniffling, even covering his mouth for more dramatic effect. "You're makin' friends...and I didn't even have ta initiate it!" He fake sobs as she gives him a deadpan look. She leaves without a word, and he immediately stops. "Hey! Wait for me!" He says as he follows her.

༺༻

     "You're kidding me!" People turn at the sudden outburst and sees Nura looking at Jamil incredulously, as Kalim is standing to the side and awkwardly waves them away. They shrug and go back to what they were doing as Nura continues. "No, Nura, I'm not kidding. And lower your voice, ok?" Jamil calmly says. "But-but-but I would've thought that you would make one!" She followed his instructions as she points at him. He sighs and hangs his head. The tips of his ears are red as he says, "Well sorry, but I didn't think it would have any members, and I would rather join a club that has some rather than make one and be the only one." He rubs the back of his head and straightens it back up.
     Nura continues to splutter incredulously. "But the fact there isn't already a dance club here!? I mean, I know it isn't a typically 'masculine' activity, but still! Not even a break dance club?!" She gestures around wildly with a scoff. "Blasphemy!"
     Kalim jumps in and grabs her hands to stop them waving around. "It's ok Nura! I'm sure there still a club here you could join. Oh! Maybe the Track & Field club? You're pretty fast!"
     "If I may intrude and propose a solution?"
     The group pauses as they look over to see a much taller figure behind them. Nura yelps and teleports behind Jamil accidentally, peaking over his shoulder to look at the figure, who lets out a smooth chuckle. "Apologies. I didn't mean to startle you." He places his hand on his chest and bows slightly.
     "Hey Jade!" Kalim greets the male with a wave as Jamil gives him a nod of acknowledgement. Nura lets out an awkward chuckles as she steps out from behind a slightly amused Jamil. "Sorry, you startled me. Anyway, what did you mean by 'offer a solution'?" She tilts her head slightly to the side and up to stare him in his heterochromic eyes.
     "Well my dear, I feel first I should introduce myself. I'm Jade Leech, vice dorm leader of Octavinelle, second year." He introduces himself and holds his hand out. She places her in there, intent on a shake, but he brings it up to his lips to peck it. Her eyes widen, and she awkwardly laughs with a blush as he lets go. He doesn't miss the glare from Jamil and the confused, if not slightly upset, Kalim. He lets out his signature laugh as he returns his attention to Nura, who was trying to disecretly wipe her hands on her uniform pants. "As I was saying," she immediately snaps her head up with an innocent smile as he speaks amusingly, "what I meant by that was you could always make your own club. It is what I did with my own club." He gestures to the empty booth labeled 'Mountain lovers club'.
     She tilts her head slightly at the name and new information. "Huh." She shakes her head and turns back to the other three boys with an excited smile. "So you mean I'm able to make a dance club? Are there any certain requirements? Like 'has to have this amount of members' or something like?" She throws question after question as she excitedly jumps on the tips of her toes to stare up at him.
     He chuckles and places his hands on her shoulders to calm her down. "Please, one question at a time, dear. Yes, you are able to make your dance club. No there aren't any certain requirements. Plus, I feel you club will be popular as the years go on." He gives her a charming smile. Jamil rolls his eyes, and strides over, yanking Nura from his grip. She turns her head towards him as Jade smirks and quirks an eyebrow. "But there is also the problem of where you would have it. There aren't any really big places you would be able to hold it."
     Nura pauses and pouts, looking at her shoes as she bumps them against the ground sadly. Kalim pouts with her, and rubs her arm with a small smile. Jamil pauses, before he sighs and says, "However, if I remember correctly, there is another gym besides the one used for basketball practice. It's much smaller, but I'm sure that one would work." She immediately perks up with a smile, pout gone and eyes sparkling. "Really!? Awesome! Hey, Leech-Senpai, who do I go to to make my club official?" She turns towards him, making him chuckle and Jamil roll his eyes.
     "Nura, I'm sure Jade has to go back to scouting out new members for his club." Jamil brings her attention back to him. Jade raises an amused eyebrow and smirks. "Actually, I haven't had many approach my booth. I'm sure it could stand without me while I showed her." "Actually, me and Jamil are free from having to scout out recruits for our clubs, so we can still help her!" Kalim intercepts the glaring contest with a smile, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, making her smile amusingly at the scene in front of her.
     She speaks up with an innocent smile, making all the males look at her. "Actually, thank you for the offer Leech-Senpai, but I don't want to bother you anymore, especially since you helped me without any ulterior motives." She playfully bats her eyes up to said male, making his cool expression crack slightly in surprise before he regains it. "Of course. Well, in that case, it was a pleasure meeting you." He gently grabs her hand and pecks it again, making her flush and look away awkwardly.
     Jamil rolls his eyes once again and rips her hand out of Jade's. "Come on, I'll take you to Crowley-Sensei. Kalim, come on." He leaves with a glare towards Jade, who simply raises his hands innocently, smiling smugly.
     He begins to drag Nura away from Jade, and she follows, leaving Jade with a wave. "Oh-! Ok, uh, bye Leech-Senpai! Thank you again!" "Hey, wait for me! Bye, Jade!" Kalim hastily rushes after them as Jade waves them bye. After a moment, he smirks and lets out his signature chuckle, turning back to his own booth.