Heartslabyul: 1.15 Pt 1

A/N: Hi, so, this is the same chapter, but I am separating this last chapter into 2 parts...differently than before. So please enjoy, take my apologies for such a late update for no reason, and enjoy the last chapter of Heartslabyul
———————————————————
         Jack DiTrade POV
     "JACK!" "Oh shi-!" That's all I can manage before I'm tackled to the ground by Nura as Varina comes scurrying over to help us back up. I groan as I pulled up and Nura reattaches herself to me via rib crushing hug. I let out a chuckle as I gently pat her back. "Chill, I'm fine, thanks for worryin' though." I avoid the glares of the other boys as I allow the girls to coddle me, knowing I'll die either way if I reject or deny their affections.
     "We heard what happened! Are you ok?" Nura finally pulls back as she gives me a worrying look. Varina had a similar one, rubbing her arm in worry.
     '...Sevens, why do they have to be so sweet!' I think to myself, praying I'm not blushing from their worry, as Nura starts to bombard me with questions. "Are you ok? How bad was it? DId Opal give you hell for it like she said she would once she found out? DETAILS, JACK, WE NEED DETAILS!" She gently shakes me at that last line.
     I raise an eyebrow and give a teasing smile. "Are ya really worried or d'ya just want the drama?"
     She purses her lips, avoiding my eyes as she awfully lies. "Noooooooo...?" I glance behind her to see Varina nodding her head. I look at Nura, still avoiding my eyes as she says, "Mayyyyyybe?"
     I let out a chuckle. "Alright, I'll tell you what happened. Let's get to the field first." They nod and we head to the field...near Sebek. I give him a hesitant side glance as he was staring right at me as the girls stared at me expectedly. Varina gives him a subtle shake of her head, and he faces forward. "Ok, so during the battle I had collared Riddle with his own unique magic, right?" Sebek went right back to looking at me, this stare more one of intrigue. I can't help but laugh as I continue.

     ' "So, once we arrived at the nurse, (and we had all been checked out and patched up) I had remembered that fact.
     I sigh, laying on my side as I say, "Well, this has been an amazin' first month at this prestigious school, wouldn't y'all agree?" I give a sarcastic smile as they both sigh. I look at Riddle, and my eyes widen. "Shit! I just realized you still have the collar on dorm leader!" I slowly sit up, reach over to grab my pen. "Let me get that off, I'm so-"
     "Leave it." I pause, and both me and Yuu look at him in confusion. He was looking down at his lap. "Please leave it for a while."
     I give him an understanding look and verify he really wants to. "Are you sure? Quite frankly, you've already been through enough, you don't need your magic taken as well."
     "And you don't need to punish yourself either." Yuu agrees.
     Grim does as well, but for a different reason. "I mean, you're already going to be making a tart without any help for the first time. I'd think that would be bad enough Especially since you'll probably suck at it." He gives a confused look seeing both mine and Yuu's glare at him. "What!?"
     Before either of us could say something, Riddle answers me. "I know, but I feel like I need it. If not for me me, then for those I had collared previously." He gives us an unsure smile. I give him an understanding nod and left it at that.

     "After that, we were had to be bedridden for a day before we were back to our dorms. He had gotten a few questions 'bout the collar, but they dropped it after a second." "You glared them into silence?" "Yes Nura, I glared 'em into submission-" "I said silence-" "-Don't interrupt. So, it became the next day (aka today), we were walking to class with Yuu, minding our own beeswax when..."
     "JACK DI TRADE!!" We all jump, and before anyone could react I'm jumped from behind, yet she somehow minds the bruises.
     I yelp as I land on my face and she begins to smack the top of my head. "Opal, please, have mercy, i just got released for my injuries!" I beg, not being able to help the laugh that slips into my throat. That gets me smacked some more.
     "DON'T LAUGH YA DUMBASS!! YA COULD'VE DIED, THEN WHO WOULD I MAKE FUN OF ALL THE TIME!?" She yells right in my ear, making me wince and try to wriggle away. Out of the corner of my eye I see the others exchanging unsure, concerned, and slightly amused glances, very much wondering what they should do.
     Thankfully, they don't have to decide. "Opal, leave the poor thing alone!" The voice of an angel says, light laughter in her voice. "Nah, I'd say he's got a few more in him." "Raina, be nice." "Hey, you're literally laughing as we speak, don't try preaching to me about being nice."
     The boys look behind them as I'm still being hit. Sylvette, Raina, and Morgan are standing there with amused glints in their eyes as they watch my ass get handed to me. Sylvette turns to Riddle and gives him an apologetic bow. "I apologize on her behalf, RIddle-Senpai. She was simply worried and has a weird way of showing it."
     No one misses the bright blush on Riddle's face as he says, "It's fine, Ms.Ashten, it's not your fault." He coughs, forcing the red down as he ask, "Could someone pls get her off him though? I feel he's been reminded to not worry her again enough."
     "PLEASE!!" I whine out. She gets off me herself, straightening her clothes and swiftly turning on her heels as she bows to the boys, muttering an apology to Riddle, before leaving. Raina silently follows her, giving me a nod. Sylvette leaves with a cheerful wave that makes all the others flush the slightest, and Morgan gives a the boys an equally cheerful, "Nice to meet you boys." as she follows the rest.