Heartslabyul: 1.13

3rd POV
     Riddle swings his hand and the ink monster lets out a roar before swinging its rosebush hand down, making everyone jump out of the way. Trey grunts before he branishes his pen. “Paint the Roses!”
     Riddle groans in anger, “Shit, shit!” before sending a blast towards him. “You’re in my way, Trey!” Instead of a collar like it was supposed to be, it was once again a bunch of card suits. He yells in anger as everyone stands back up.
     Grim sends a roar of fire RIddle’s way making him and the ink monster dodge it. “Alright Trey, Grim!” Yuu cheers, before dodging a blast of fire.
     “I can keep his magic sealed, but I can’t keep up forever!” Trey says, blasting away a rosebush.
     Cater uses ‘Split Card’ to create 4 other copies of himself. “Well, then let’s not waste time! Come on noobs!” He calls to the first years as the other Cater’s were already sending off blast of magic. Riddle keeps changing directions, yelling in anger as the monster smashes wherever he can.
     Ace sends a blast of air, which barely nudges the monster, but throws Riddle off balance. The monster pushes him back up and he glares, almost murderously, at Ace. He glares back just as harshly as Deuce sends cauldron after cauldron on top of the monster, but it knocks most of the away, almost hitting Riddle instead. Jack sends a blinding light Riddle’s way, making his raise his arms to block it. When he opens them he’s almost hit by a large wave of water, but the monsters bush hand blocks it last second. It sends a wave of fire in the first years direction, making them all jump out of the way in different directions. Jack dropped his pen, landing right in front of the two.
     Yuu grab another paint can, this one open, and throws it towards the two. Riddle and the monster dodge and he glares at them, who awkwardly smile back, before falling on their butt from dodging the blast of magic he sent their way.
     Ace ducks an attack as he groans out, “This guy’s magic is endless! We’re barely making a dent here!”
     Jack rolls onto his other side to avoid the blast sent at him. He sarcastically calls out, “Well no shit! He’s gone berserker mode, as Cater said! Didja think it would be a walk in the park!?”
     Cater blast water to block the fire sent his way as he says, “Well, now would be a good time to put that ego statement from before to use, Jack!”
     Jack deadpans before pointing to where his pen, which just got hit with a blast of fire! ”Jeez, thanks for the advice, I’m tryin’ here!”
     Riddle lets out a shout, shooting a blast the twos way. “I! AM! CORRECT!!” The monster roars as he smashes the ground, making the pen fly into the air. Jack cusses as he rushes to grab it. It lands on a floating rosebush. Riddle seeths hard as he mutters, “If not, then what did I endure it all for…”
     Trey gives Riddle a sad look, nearly getting blasted if not for one of Cater’s clones intersecting it. The OG Cater yells out to him. “Trey, focus! The moment you don’t we’re done for!” He shakes himself out of it before saying ‘sorry.’
      Yuu grabs Grim before he’s blasted, and holds him like a cannon as he sends out a white hot blasts of fire, his ears mimicking the color. “Come on, pass out already! We’ve hit him with everything we’ve got!”
     Jack slides by them, gasping for breath as he mutters, “Everything but his own spell.” He looks at the others. “Guys, cover me!” Before anyone could question him, he rushes forward and jumps onto a floating rosebush.
     Everyone calls out his name in worry and horror. Riddle looks and sees Jack jumping to the bush with his pen, and raises his own. Before he could send a spell, a surge of fire makes him stagger back, the monster making his stay upright. He looks over and see Ace holding his pen as Grim gulps for air. He glares harshly at them, returning a blast right back at them, diverting his attention from Jack.
     Said boy let out a sigh of relief as he was a bush away from grabbing his pen. But the monster lets out a roar and waves the bush hand in the air, knocking both things down. Which is bad, considering both are about 20 feet in the air. He lets out an alarmed shout, all of the others also shouting in concern, before waving to blindly reach his pen. He finally grabs the pen, and shouts loud enough for everyone to hear, “Pick a card: Riddle Rosehearts.”
     Right as he was eye level with the floating red-head, and shouts with venomous vigor, “Off with your head!” A flash of light appears as he harshly hits the ground. Once it clears, it shows a shocked Riddle, who glances down and sees his very own collar wrapped around his neck.
     Everyone looks at him in shock as well as he looks back up, the ink on his arms spreading up at a alarming rate. “Was…I wrong…?” He mutters, the ink now up to his neck. “That can’t be right…”  The only part not covered by ink was his moth and the eye with the heart over it, which was filled tears. “Mo…ther…” His whole body is covered now, the monster’s ink head blank as it disappears into the ground. His body begins to fall as you rush forward to catch him, almost without thinking. The minute his body is in your arms the world around goes dark.