𝐨𝐧𝐞 » 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"I'm going to die, I'm actually going to die." Aquarella mumbled as she walked towards the kitchen they had in the cave, having been powered by batteries Rella took from the surface. Namora looked up from where she sat eating her fish as Aquarella pulled out a small tub of ice cream from the fridge. "That's your depression ice cream. Are you okay?" Namora asked watching Rella grab a spoon and take a bite of the mint chocolate chip ice cream. (istg if any of u say this ice cream is like toothpaste...i will climb thru this phone to choke u🧍‍♀️)

"No, I am not okay." Aquarella frowned, picking up the ice cream and sitting down at the table across Namora. "Should I call, K'uk'ulkan?" Namora questioned in worry.

"No, he wouldn't understand," Rella mumbled in response. "Shall I call, Selya then?" Namora got a nod in response and she quickly got up and went to call her wife who was still awake sewing a dress for Aquarella's girlfriend.

Selya looked up hearing someone enter the room and smiled seeing her wife but it quickly turned to worry seeing the concern on Namora's face. She immediately knew it was Aquarella. Nobody ever made Namora worry besides Aquarella and anytime Selya got upset when she messed up clothing or armor. Selya sighed, stopping what she was doing, she walked to Namora. "Where is she?"

"Kitchen. Depression ice cream." Namora explained, taking Selya's hand and leading her to the kitchen. "I also made food if you were hungry." Namora added quietly. Selya smiled and kissed her cheek in thanks.

Entering the kitchen they spotted Aquarella beginning to open up a bottle of liquor but Selya quickly snatched it from her hands. "Oh come on, give me a break. Just one drink." Rella begged but Selya shook her head and handed the alcohol to Namora. "Just because you are of age, doesn't mean you should. It's not good for you." Selya scolded, sitting down next to Rella.