𝐬𝐢𝐱 » 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Namor took a breath, glancing down at his daughter. "That is up to my daughter." He said.

Aquarella pursed her lips in thought, and Shuri looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Well, you can't go down there in that." Aquarella decided, gesturing to the dress and K'uk'ulkan finally came to conclusion that the dress was the same dress Aquarella designed for Kyra. "Hypothermia will grip you almost instantaneously. Your blood will become toxic, and the pressure of the ocean will break every bone in your body." Namor said darkly.

Aquarella looked at him with raised brows, "Why you extra like that?" Rella deadpanned in Mayan and Namor chuckled at her. "Or you can wear a suit," Namor said in a lighter tone. Namor walked off getting "side eye" looks from both princesses. "So unserious," Rella mumbled.

"We have some of them. Come on." Namor called. Aquarella picked out some clothing from her room and had Shuri change before bringing her back over to Namor.

Aquarella rolled her eyes with a chuckle as Namor grabbed one of the suits and opened it. Aquarella jumped into the water, her tail almost immediately replacing her legs and Shuri watched in awe, having never seen Aquarella transform fully before. "What are you waiting for? Get in," Aquarella deadpanned. Shuri snapped out of her daze and stepped into the suit, Namor making sure it was fully locked in so it wouldn't break mid way and kill the princess. Although that wouldn't be so bad for Rella.

Aquarella tested her tail, quickly getting used to it. Her purple eyes glanced over to the princess who had just got into the water after Namor. "Stay close," he ordered. Shuri watched as both he and Aquarella dived under the water, Rella's tail purposely splashing Shuri in her suit. Shuri rolled her eyes as Rella's antics.

Aquarella was first to make it down, giving a cheesy smile at Namor who just rolled his eyes, hating when she beat him every time. They stopped at a rock and Namor put his hands in it, making the Talokan hand sign, sorta like how Wakanda made an 'X' on their chests. A water kind of tunnel was formed and Namor and Aquarella looked at Shuri who had looked in fascination.