𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 » 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Rella, sweetheart you awake? I made you breakfast. Is Jessie in there with you?" Amphitrite asked, knocking on Aquarella's door for the second time. Sighing, she knew Rella was probably sleeping but she did need to know if Jessie was in there as his parents were freaking out. "I'm coming in, if you hear me, you better be decent." Amphitrite unlocked the door and instead of her daughter and Jessie, she was faced with pillows under the blanket, made out to be bodies.

"If she thinks I'm stupid enough to fall for this, I feel offended." Amphitrite mumbled, setting the breakfast down on the dresser. Amphitrite immediately began to call Aquarella's bracelet but it didn't even ring so she assumed Rella's bracelet must've been off. "I hate when you do this," She mumbled, calling Jessie but the same thing happened with his.

"Motherfucker."

~ BACK IN WAKANDA ~

Jessie rushed out of his room and immediately ran to Shuri's, banging on the door he got no response. Jessie groaned in frustration and pushed open the door. "Rella, babe we have got a huge problem!" Jessie exclaimed, only letting out a small scream when he seen Rella's naked figure laid on the bed, only covered up half way. He was so thankful that she was laying on her stomach.

But Shuri had woken up hearing the small girlish scream. Jessie turned around immediately, rolling his eyes. "Of course they fucked. That's what happens when you leave Rella in a room with a girl she hates," Jessie mumbled to himself.

"Excuse me?" Shuri raised a brow, pulling her shirt over her body. "Nothing, just talking to myself. Uh, can you please wake her up? I really need to talk to her." Jessie said.

"Sure." Shuri moved Rella's hair from her face and gently tapped her face. "Baby, wake up. Your friend's here." Shuri spoke, her voice deeper as she just woke up, obviously.

Jessie furrowed his brows at the name but figured he'd ask later. "Hmm?" Rella wiped her face, trying to brush the sleepiness off. "Your friend's here. I'm gonna get you some new clothes." Shuri said, scanning Rella's body before tugging the covers over Rella's body completely. Shuri sat up as Aquarella let out a yawn. "Griot, contact Aneka to bring clothing for the body size I scanned." Shuri said.