𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jessie sat on the couch, his hands rubbing his knuckles as Rella paced the room back and forth. She'd been pacing for almost five minutes and frankly it was making him get kinda dizzy. "Rells, can you stop? You're making me dizzy." Jessie rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Oh. Sorry." Rella sat down on the bed, leaning her elbows on her knees.

Shuri entered the room, making both sirens look up. "So, what'd she say?" Jessie asked, before Aquarella could get a word in.

Shuri sighed, running a hand down her face, she sat at the arm of the couch. "She didn't say much. She just said to go to a place you long forgotten." Shuri shrugged. After arguing with Amphitrite for almost half an hour, she finally agreed to not tell Aquarella about Soulina being alive and well. Amphitrite wanted Aquarella to see for herself. Shuri felt it was unnecessary but apparently those were Soulina's wishes so she had to agree to them.

"Wait, that place we found when we were kids? You haven't been there in years, it's abandoned. Trust me, I've checked." Jessie said, knowing what Shuri was talking about. It was place they stayed to escape from their parents. They made it their own little home. "I don't even know why this is a subject. She's dead. I got her killed, she died in my arms years ago. We were bleeding out, we must've just hallucinate her." Aquarella said.

"Yeah problem is, Rells, we don't hallucinate. Your mom has been hiding shit from you for years. You said it yourself, her body looked like a fake at the funeral. How do we know she didn't lie about your sister's death?" Jessie pointed out.

"Because she would've come to me!" Rella snapped, standing up and walking towards the balcony. "If she was alive, and she isn't, she would've came to me. She would've found some kind of way to communicate with me. And I know my mom may be an evil bitch at times, but there's no way she'd keep my sister from me." Jessie glanced at Shuri, not seeing an form of emotion on her face which confused him. He knew she had to know something. There must've been something she wasn't telling them.