𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Amphitrite was leant against the doorframe of Aquarella's room, watching as her daughter slept peacefully. "My Queen, we just got an emergency alert from Wakanda." Amphitrite was pulled from her thoughts hearing that and turned to look at Lola, her general guard. "Any information come with the alert?" Amphitrite questioned.

"It was very vague, the message just stated two words. Talokan attack." Lola informed, having an idea what it meant but she didn't want to jump to conclusions that may have not been true. Amphitrite had the same idea as Lola and looked down at her bracelet. She pressed the jewel that pulled up her call log and immediately attempted to call Namor but got no answer.

"Send ten warriors down there, five who can transform, and five who cannot. Protect the citizens, I do not want any dead bodies found. You fight the Talokanils off if you need but, nobody dies. I will be there shortly. Understood?" Amphitrite ordered swiftly. Lola nodded and bowed her head before going to gather their warriors.

Amphitrite stepped into her daughter's room and crouched down next to the bed. Aquarella let out a tired groan, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands as she fought off the sleepiness. "Momma?" Aquarella squinted her tired eyes.

"Hey baby. I have to go take care of some business, I need you to stay here, okay? Your father needs you here. I'll be back, my darling." Amphitrite brushed Aquarella's hair out of her hair and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Logan and Renee will be by your door, if you need anything, just call them." Aquarella nodded, still confused.

Amphitrite walked out, giving her two guards a strict nod in which they responded with a bow of their heads. "Don't let her out of your sight." She ordered before strutting off.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Amphitrite arrived in Wakanda, her siren warriors just behind her, waiting for her orders. "Protect the people! Go!" Amphitrite ordered and they immediately did as told. The sirens who couldn't transform, all helped the citizens in the water and the rest helped the citizens on the land. Amphitrite immediately began to scale to building up to the window of the throne room. "You called?" Amphitrite spoke, not paying attention to the young girl next to Queen Ramonda.