𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 » 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Jessie and Aquarella screamed in pain, falling to their knees and holding their heads. "Turn it off!" Rella screamed. Shuri immediately apologized and switched the sonic emitters off. "Sorry," Shuri reached out her hand and helped Rella to her feet. "At least we know it works," Riri said, helped Jessie up who leaned against the railing with a groan. Noting the annoyed expression from the two sirens her eyes widened slightly, "My bad."

"Okay, let's just tune it down a bit so it doesn't blow out their eardrums." Rella shook it off and walked towards the machine, turning the power down. "Did you give a heads up to my mom? Just so there's no sirens in the area when the emitters on." Aquarella said, scratching her wrists as she sat down on the stairs. "Yeah, I let her know. Have you talked to her lately?" Shuri asked, taking a seat next to Rella on the stairs.

"Not since that day." Rella mumbled and Shuri noticed the sadness on her face. Rella shook her head lightly, "Anyways. What time do we leave?" Rella asked, quickly changing the subject.

"In about two hours."

"Jess, can you help me with my corset?" Rella stood up and he nodded, turning away from Riri to look at his bestie. "Sure thing, Rells." Jessie took her hand and led her up the stairs.

Riri sat down next to Shuri, both waiting till the two sirens left before they talked. "Hey, ya know, since you're like sharing a room with Rella. Does she ever...ya know...talk about me?" Riri asked, not noticing the shock on Shuri's face when she comprehended what Riri just said. "Uhh well, not really. But then again we don't talk much unless it's about business. Why?"

Riri chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her neck, contemplating whether she should tell Shuri the truth. "I guess, I kinda like her. She's nice to me, she compliments me and my work and she's overall like super super attractive. It's just a little crush, ya know? But I don't wanna give my hopes up if she's not interested. She probably only fucks with other sirens or something. Jessie said there's a small percent chance that she would ever date an American." Riri rambled, an adorable smile of her face as she spoke about Rella.