𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 » 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Amphitrite walked the halls of the palace, her two guards standing next to her holding their sharp spears in their hands. Her hands were behind her back, her head held up high as her heels clicked against the floor. She wore a black high waisted dress pants with a button up shirt and a black crown on her head. Her two guards, Lola and Logan opened the door to the throne room and everyone's eyes moved to the Queen of Atlantica.

"Queen Ramonda, you requested my presence. I apologize for the wait, it seems everyone has been here for awhile." Amphitrite smiled softy, walking towards the Queen who stood up to greet the other Queen. "No apologies necessary, you arrived just on time." Ramonda said. Amphitrite smiled and took the Queen's hands in her own, she pressed a kiss to her knuckles before taking her seat next to the throne.

"Stand behind me please," Amphitrite ordered her guards in Aquan and they did as told. "So, what has my presence been requested for?" Amphitrite asked, crossing a leg over the other with her hands set on her lap.

"As you do control the ocean, we must ask if you had any knowledge of another nation below the water." Ramonda spoke. Amphitrite glanced down at her hands, already knowing what she meant. She sighed, clearly annoyed and pissed off. "Yes, I do have knowledge of them. But, I do have an alliance with their king and I promised to keep his nation a secret. Whatever they did, I had zero responsibility in," Amphitrite stated honestly.

Ramonda took a deep breath unsure how to respond. Amphitrite did have every right to be loyal to the nation in her oceans, but she could've at least mentioned another nation in the water. "Apart from that. I have a question. Where was your daughter last night?" Ramonda asked.

Amphitrite raised her brows, unsure why her daughter was being brought up. "Truth be told, I don't know. She hasn't lived with me in almost two years. May I ask why my daughter is involved in this conversation?" Amphitrite tilted her head. Despite not being in good grace with Aquarella, she was still protective over her like any mother should be.