𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 » 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aquarella hovered her head above the water, looking at the person flying in the air. She presumed it to be the scientist, Riri Williams who she was supposed to capture. But that became more tricky as the Princess and the General had been with her, trying to take her back to Wakanda rather than deliver her to K'uk'ulkan. It wasn't shocking that Shuri was doing things her way, as always. Rella rolled her eyes and went back below the water.

Okoye raised a brow at all the police trying to block off the bridge. "Aye, don't worry. I got a special delivery for y'all in three, two."

Shuri pursed her lips, impressed when the drone landed in front of the cops, blowing everything up. "Nice one, Riri!"

They drove down the bridge but suddenly something hooked onto Riri's suit, causing her to crash down, and fall unconscious. "Riri!" Shuri exclaimed. Aquarella chuckled to herself, holding onto the weapon that she used to shot at Riri.

Okoye's eyes widened noticing some kind of circle ball of sort roll under the car. It exploded and instead of a fire explosion like she expected, it was water. Shuri used her Kimoyo Beads to pull up some sort of shield and landed onto the road, still getting most of the impact. The shield went back into a Kimoyo bead as Shuri fell unconscious. The car flipped over her, landing upside down

"What just happened? Shuri?! Shuri!" Okoye unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled out of the car. Okoye ran over to Shuri, gently turning her over but she was unconscious, having hit her head when they landed. Luckily she wore a helmet.

Okoye immediately used Shuri's Kimoyo Beads to check her vitals. "The Princess's vitals are stable, General." Griot informed. "She will regain consciousness momentarily." Okoye sighed in relief at the news.

Okoye suddenly looked back hearing metal scrap against the concrete. The same thing attached to Riri was now dragged her body. Okoye pulled out her spear, breaking the wire so it stopped pulling Riri. Aquarella groaned in annoyance from that and dropped thw weapon, letting it sink into the water.