𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞 𝐮

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

"Stay here, Flounder. I'll be back to check on you." Soulina spoke towards Flounder who was in the water as the two half talokanils sat on the stone floor. Aquarella noticed Namor wasn't in his office room so he must've been around somewhere or else he was in Talokan City. "Let's go before I reconsider cookin' him," Rella added. Soul shook her head with an eye roll, "She won't hurt you, don't worry. She loves you." Soul smiled, gently fistbumping his fin and he swam back under water to breathe.

"Is Attuma still single?" Soul asked, holding Rella's hand as they walked down to the kitchen as it was around the time they would have dinner. "Yes, but I'm pretty sure that's a choice." Rella shrugged.

Walking into the kitchen everyone looked up, Selya sighed in relief and ran over to the girls, wrapping her arms around them immediately. Selya pulled away and cupped Soulina's face, "I can't believe you're here." Soul smiled, and Selya pulled her back into a hug, smiling with tears down her face. Aquarella walked over to Namora who immediately pulled her into a hug, "I'm sorry." Namora apologized, referring to when she hurt Aquarella during the battle.

"It's okay, I understand. I'm sorry too." Aquarella said, hugging the shorter woman with a sad smile. They both pulled away and Rella let Mora go over to Soul who was more than happy to see the woman. Soul was obviously loved by everyone, it was nothing new. Nobody in Talokan ever had a problem with her. The only people who did were the teenage sirens in Atlantica. But then again, their opinions were irrelevant.

Aquarella noticed Attuma sitting at the table, his arms crossed as he leaned back in the chair, attempting to be petty with the silent treatment. "Come on, you for real gonna ignore me?" Aquarella deadpanned. Attuma just stared forward, Rella rolled her eyes as she sat down next to him. "Technically, you have zero right to be petty towards me. You're the one who tried to murder me." Rella pointed out.