𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 » 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aquarella walked into the room Namor was in, and he looked up from the painting he was looking at and quickly covered it up before Rella could see it. "Papa. I have retrieved the annoying Princess and the scientist. They're both unconscious in the guest area, two of the guards are keeping watch and Selya will join them soon. What do we do from here?" Aquarella spoke. She smiled to herself lighty knowing she was the one to knock Shuri unconscious.

"Namora informed me of the conversation you were having with the princess. What was that all about?" Namor spoke, his arms crossed over his chest, looking at his daughter with curious eyes. "It was nothing father. She was just trying to get a reaction out of me and I fell into the trap." Aquarella looked down, a bit ashamed of letting Shuri get under her skin and annoyed at Namora for snitching on her.

"Do you like the princess?" K'uk'ulkan asked, raising a brow.

Aquarella scoffed loudly, "No way in hell would I even think about her in any other way than wanting to skin her alive. Why do you ask?" Aquarella crossed her arms over her chest, expressing irritation in her tone.

K'uk'ulkan did this with anyone she even acknowledged. She had tried making friends with a girl once and K'uk'ulkan immediately asked if she liked her. It's like anyone she talked to that was around her age was suddenly questioned as a crush. She assumed it was just him being over protective but it was really because she hated people in general so anyone she talked to was lucky to get a full sentence from her.

"Just curious, Namora said you were flirting. I would say it's out of character, but it really isn't. You said the same thing about Kyra." K'uk'ulkan shrugged, a small smirk tugged at the corner of his lips and Aquarella rolled her eyes. "She requested that I bring her to you in return for me to not harm the scientist. So, I assume you wish to see her?" Aquarella pursed her lips, wanting to know what K'uk'ulkan was going to talk to Shuri about.