𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 » 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aquarella hummed to herself as she pressed the keys on the piano, trying to find the perfect melody that fit her lyrics. "I wanna be where you are. Feel it slidin' by your side while you count the stars. I'm like a child in this place." Aquarella sung, the music from the piano mixing perfectly with her song. As she continued she didn't notice Soulina and Riri enter her loft and watch her. "And I don't want nobody else, to hold me when, I'm in pieces. Hold me when. Hold me when, I'm in pieces." Aquarella leaned her head on the piano, closing her watering eyes.

Soul and Riri noticed Jessie get up from the couch and sit down next to Rella, putting an arm around her and she leaned into him. Soul frowned sadly for her big sister, hating how much Aquarella couldn't even enjoy herself without being so heartbroken. Ever since they moved to Boston, all she did after school was stay home, smoke and write her music, that was mainly about Shuri. Jessie always said she wrote so much songs she could have at least three albums already, once he learned what albums were of course.

"What's it called?" Riri asked, resting her hands on the black piano.

Soul couldn't help but furrow her brows slightly, not quite knowing what the title was called either as Rella never told her yet. Soul set the groceries on the table and went to stand next to her girlfriend. "In Pieces." Aquarella stated quietly.

"This might be too soon but girl, you need to figure out your shit and get the damn girl." Riri said. Soul and Jessie didn't disagree but they would've worded it more sensitively. Soul nudged Riri who shot an apologetic look but she did mean what she said.

"It's too late for that." Aquarella mumbled against Jessie's chest. "It's never too late to get your dream girl," Riri countered.

"What are you guys doing here anyways? You're supposed to have dinner with your family." Aquarella questioned, not liking the topic being on her. Soul rolled her eyes at Rella's attempt to change the subject. "We figured you'd need some food so we brought you some since we were at the store anyways. Ri even got you those brownies that make you trippy," Soul explained. She still didn't know what weed was and she didn't really want to.