𝐭𝐰𝐨 » 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Aquarella's face formed a smile as she swum side by side with her father. Her tail making her a bit faster than him as they swun the waters of Wakanda. "Stay here, my little siren," K'uk'ulkan spoke as they came to a stop.

Aquarella nodded and stayed in the water, watching as K'uk'ulkan's head broke to the surface of the water and he listened to the conversation between the Princess and the Queen. Aquarella knew she wasn't supposed to but she peeked her head out of the water and decided to eavesdrop. No harm if they couldn't see her.

"I'm not doing this, mother. If I sit, and think about my brother for too long. It won't be these clothes I'll burn. It will be the world. Everyone in it." Aquarella tilted her head in curiosity as the princess spoke. She remembered feeling the exact same way about losing her younger sister. She didn't even think or talk about her. It was almost like she never existed.

"Shuri," the Queen sighed, taking a pause. "Shuri, there's something I have to tell you. About your brother." Before the Queen could continue, she was interrupted when the elephant near the water let out a loud roar, running away. Aquarella quickly ducked back down into the water as the Queen grabbed a spear and ran to inspect. Shuri running over to her mother, unsure of her actions.

K'uk'ulkan rose from the water, his winged ankles keeping him up in the air and taking him towards the royals. "This better not be apart of your ritual," Shuri told her mother, holding up a spear of her own.

"It isn't!" The Queen retorted, holding up her spear.

Namor landed onto the rich soil and ran a hand down his wet black hair, "Stop right there!" The Queen ordered, and Namor did as told, not wanting to cause trouble just yet. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!" The Queen questioned, clearly feeling threatened by Namor's presence.

K'uk'ulkan glanced around, "This place is amazing. The air is pristine..and the water." K'uk'ulkan gestured to it, almost happy to finally see Wakanda. Amphitrite always said how beautiful and amazing it was but nobody ever went after what happened at that gathering. "My mother told me stories about a place like this. A protected land with people who never have to leave. That never have to change who they were." The Sub-Mariner almost wanted to smile, seeing the place exactly as his mother described.