𝐭𝐞𝐧 » 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Shuri used her beads to pull up a life-size screening of Namor. "Why doesn't he look like them?" Riri asked.

"His physiology is completely different. None of them fly or have pointed ears like him." Shuri explained, still trying to focus on the plan but her worry for Aquarella was effecting her state.

"The women that were guarding us, they had water over their mouths and on their necks. He didn't have that," Riri said. She knew Aquarella was obviously different as she was a siren so she didn't question much about her since she knew most of the stuff from books and Shuri's stories about Amphitrite.

"They're are several organisms that don't need gils to extract oxygen from the water so, it's like a uh jellyfish. It just absorbs the oxygen through, from his skin. It's a process called diffusion." Shuri mumbled in realization. "In that attack before he took out your plane, he jumped back into the water. What if that's what makes him strong?" Riri suggested.

Before Shuri could answer, a voice spoke up. "The fact that you figured that out kinda surprises me. But yeah, you're both right. Similar to sirens, he gets oxygen from his skin, he can go a while without it but it does effect his strength. Water gives him strength, just like sirens. He's breathing air and getting oxygen from the water on his skin." Jessie walked down the stairs, his hair was wet, clearly showing that he probably wet his face to gain his strength back.

"Is Aquarella okay?" Shuri asked, surprising Jessie that she even cared. "She's fine, she just needed some water and rest. She told me to come give you guys any information you need." Jessie replied, getting a grateful look from Shuri and small smile from Riri.

"If we can find a way to dry his ass out, he won't be as strong." Riri added, looking to Jessie for confirmation and he nodded. "Yeah, that's it. Griot, we need to convert the Royal Tylon fighter into a pure vaporization chamber." Shuri spoke. Jessie leaned against the table, listening so he could add any valuable information if needed.