002

┊͙✧˖*°࿐
Our little group has always been
and always will until the end.
Nirvana

Stranded on an island, the only noises were the ocean and birds. And mostly the distinct chatter between the Pogues. Aria blinked, JJ's arm drapped against her side, her head slightly lifting as she heard Pope's voice.

"Plane. Guys. Guys, guys, wake up. There's a plane." Pope panted, scurrying to his deer, kicking sand up.

Cleo waking up with him, sitting up to her knees as she stared up at the sky, watching the small plane flying over them, "Guys, wake the hell up."

Aria sat up rather quickly, slapping JJ's wrist, making him groan as his skin stung, he sat up beside her, rubbing his eyes in confusion, "There's a plan, J."

JJ furrowed his brows, glancing up to see what the fuss was about, his eyes widening with realization, tripping over his own feet as he ran to John B, "Oh shit. Johnny, wake up. Get up."

Kie jumped up and down, waving her arms around, her voice echoing as she screamed, Aria and JJ standing still with their mouths shut, watching the three Pogues frantically wave down the plane.

The plane passed over, hearts dropping. Unexpectedly, it turned around, Kie's lips parting as she turned to all off them, "He's gonna go to the pond. Come on, come on. Come on!"

The pogues ran towards the pond of shallow water, stopping as the planes engine turned off, Aria's gut making her nauseous as she grabbed JJ's wrist.

"Come on." He muttered, staring at the plane door as it opened.

A scrawny man exited the plane, his arm resting on the ledge of his plane, his eyes running over the teenagers, "Well, what do we got here?"

John B chuckled to himself, "You know, just some castaways."

"Well, I'll cross that over the grocery list." He mumbled to himself, backing up into the plane, holding up a finger, "I got just the thing for y'all. Just one second."

Aria side-eyed Sarah, her eyes glued to the plane, watching him scramble, "You think he works for our dads?"

She didn't say say anything, instead swallowing her nerves, breathing deeply as he appeared again.

A smile on his face as his hands were full, lifting up the bottom of alcohol like it was some sort of trophy, "First aid and rum! Incoming!"

The bottle fell into a small puddle surrounding the pond, making water splash, Sarah flinching. He placed his hands on his hips, still holding the first aid kid, guessing he could sense the tension, "So what's the story? You guys sank a boat?"

"Jumped off one." John B corrected with a tiny grin, "Her dads."

Sarah glared at her boyfriend as the words left his mouth, she bit her tongue, shaking her head slightly with annoyance.

"In-laws, man. They're tough." Jimmy sighed lowly, seeming to reminisce, "Well, have no fear. Jimmy's here. I got you."

The Pogues piled onto the plane, already the area cramped. Aria and JJ were the last to board, her feet digging into the ground. As much as JJ wanted to stay, he knew he couldn't, he grabbed her hand, forcing her aboard.

"Welcome aboard the Flying Fish. I'm Jimmy Portis. I'll be your captain today. Is this all? Six of you?" Jimmy hummed as he sat, adjusting different buttons, his head gear sliding off his ear.

"Uh, yeah. That too heavy?" John B asked, a hesitant tone in his voice.

Jimmy shrugged, cocking his seat back, his laugh sending chills down Arias spine, "Uh, technically maybe, but I think old Fish here'll probably be okay. We could always throw somebody overboard, right?"