Episode 5: Firefight

I didn't hesitate to shoot Rebecca. One of them started shooting. "GET DOWN!" I shouted. I tackled Clem to the ground. Kenny ran behind a tree, Bonnie and Luke ran behind cover, Mike got shot in the shoulder and followed Bonnie to cover. Arvo's sister got shot in the chest, Arvo went to try to revive her with CPR, the bald guy got shot in the leg, and the bearded guy ran behind cover. Luke and Kenny started shooting at the men. I was just concerned for the baby. Clem tried crawling for him. "HEY! What're you doin'?" Luke asked. Clem got up and ran for the baby. "Hurry!" I shouted. She grabbed AJ and followed me behind a rock. "Holy shit! I didn't even see him out there! Good work, Clem." Luke said.
"Well done, Clem." I said.
"We gotta go somethin' y'all. We're pinned down here." Luke said.
"Why should we? Luke, Kenny has it under control, all of us are safe behind cover, and Arvo is distracted. Stay behind cover and shoot when you can." I said.
"Just stay down... you're gonna get your head blown off." Clem said.
"This don't have to get any worse than it already is! You can just go!" Kenny shouted, earning a response in Russian. "English, motherfucker!" He shot back.
"Do they even speak it?" I asked. I got up and took a few shots. Luke ran across, but got shot in the ankle. "Luke, no!" Bonnie shouted. The bald guy almost shot Luke, but Kenny took care of him. "Luke! You should have stayed down." I told him.
"Yeah, i know." He said. We heard Arvo shouting. "You get out here or I'll put a bullet in this kids head!" Kenny shouted. We saw Kenny holding Arvo at gunpoint. Clem aimed her gun past me and pulled the trigger. I didn't notice Arvo's sister tried to attack me as a walker. Arvo broke free from Kenny's grasp and Kenny dove for the ground. The last guy came out to shoot Kenny. Before he could, he started gagging up blood. We saw Jane shoved her knife in his neck. Kenny came around and shot the guy in the head. "Its safe to come out." Kenny said. Jane looked at the guy. "Jane." Clem said.
"I never killed someone i didn't know before." She said.
"He deserved it." I told her. Kenny tossed Luke the rifle and we all looked at Rebecca. "We had to save the boy." I said.
"This isn't your fault, all right?" Luke said.
"She's with Alvin now." Clem said. Kenny turned to Arvo and attacked him. "Stop!" Mike and Luke ran in front of Arvo to defend him.
"There is house, food... please, I can take you." Arvo said.
"He's trying to help." Luke said.
"Oh, don't he stupid. He's just tryin' to save his skin. Why the hell would you help us? Huh?" Kenny asked.
"I not want to see more people dead."
"Then close your eyes and I'll make it quick." Kenny said. I don't know about Clem, but i was on Kenny's page. He can't trust him, not after what just happened. "We just have to be careful." Jane said.
"You stay out of this! You're the reason he came after us in the first place." Kenny told Jane.
"Will you all just zip it for a second?!" I shouted. "I don't like this either, but we should probably take the risk." I said. "For the baby."
Kenny put his pistol away. "We got something to tie this shitbird up?" Kenny asked.
"Yeah." Bonnie said.
Is it funny I almost typed Gavin instead of Kenny?

We started moving. We followed behind Arvo. "Hey. So, i understand if you're pissed." Jane said to us. "If it helps, normally what i do is walk away and not look back."
"I can't forgive you, but thanks for coming back when you did." I said.
"I'll take it. Because you're probably 90% of the reason I came back." Jane told us. She looked ahead. "I'm worried about Kenny." She said. "He's in a dark place. We gotta keep an eye on him."
"So, this is you making it work? You don't have to constantly be criticizing him." Clem said.
"I'm not. I'm pointing it out... as a precaution." She said.