Epilogue

The Joy of Being a Parent

Elio patted on Hector's stomach. The pregnancy was progressing smoothly for now. As he reached fifth month, everyone was anxious. The doctor had suggested complete rest after sixth month. Hector had accepted after the entire army of desperate eyes defeated him. Now, he just laid on bed, with his younger sons cuddling on both sides. Gio and Estevan were both away for work. Lukas came in.

"Papa, are you feeling well?" he asked.

"Yes. Where are the children?"

"I had to force them to sleep in our room or they will jump up and down here and will be troublesome. Don't even think about it. Please rest. I just spoke to alpha. They will be back in a few hours," said Lukas.

"Why did they have to go all the way to capital for a week?" huffed Hector.

"Papa, you know if they didn't go now, it would have been around the birth which would be worse," said Lukas with a smile.

"Is Gio treating you well?" asked Hector.

Lukas gave a soft smile and nodded.

"Papa, do you think we are ready for mating? Alpha said we can do that when I am comfortable and ready," said Lukas.

"Are you ready?" asked Hector. Gio nodded, a small blush on his face.

"Then, tell him that you are ready," said Hector.

"Gio wants to wait for us to have children. He said after Marc and Nico grow up. Are you okay with that?" asked Lukas.

"Do you want children earlier than that?" asked Hector.

"No. I- Alpha said we will adopt them as our children and I want that. Perhaps once they understand that we love them unconditionally, I would like to have a third child," said Lukas.

"Then wait. I am not the type of in-law who is going to force decision on you. You are my child and I want my child to be most comfortable in his life. It is your life, your body and your decision. Neither me nor Estevan will ever try and dictate it for you. Anyway, I think your Baba is just waiting to be called Grandpa by Marc and Nico and so am I," said Hector. Lukas sobbed as he clutched Hector's hand.

"I am so afraid when I am happy," said Lukas.

"Papa is here. Nothing will happen. I will hold the sky up for my children to be happy and so will your Baba," said Hector. Lukas nodded and wiped his eyes.

"If you are both done being the best out there, help me lock in Ruben," said a voice. Both jerked and looked at Myles who had a pout on his face.

"Papa, I like him a lot but he is very loyal to brother and will never step out of the line," said Myles.

"Well, he is our employee at the moment and we should make sure that this is not forced on him or that he is pressured. Let your brothers talk to him," said Hector.

"Won't you ask why I prefer an alpha?" asked Myles.

"No. If you like alphas, like them. If it's an omega – that's again your choice," said Hector. Myles buried his head on Hector's chest.

"I know, papa. I actually like both alphas and omegas," said Myles, sheepish.

Hector laughed and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Myles pouted at Lukas.

Lukas laughed and pressed a kiss on Myles's forehead too.

"Fine, when your brother gets back, we will discuss with Ruben," said Lukas.