Chapter 4

This was not going to be good. My dad pulled Mady and I away from the boys. I looked back to Harry who appeared a bit nervous. I looked back to my dad. At first he looked extremely angry because I didn't text him but then he looked at the boys and said to me "aren't those the band guys you like!?" I began to blush when I realized that the boys had heard my dad. I quickly shushed him and said as I tried to hush him "yes dad they--" I was interrupted by Harry who was now standing by my side. "The guys and I wondered if we could take Sadie and Mady out for dinner. By the way I don't think we were properly introduced" he said as he playfully bumped my hip with his. I began to giggle then quickly introduced them. "Harry this is my dad, Don. Dad this is my-- I mean this is Harry." I blushed at the mistake I had just made, everyone else chuckled. My dad shook Harry's hand and said to me "he's better than that Derek jerk." Harry laughed and said "if I had my way I would give Derek a nice fist to the face!" My dad laughed and quickly agreed with Harry. I looked at my dad and said "soo.. About dinner?" He gave a light grumble than said "I guess it is okay." I was soo excited! I left out a little eep and gave my dad a quick kiss in the cheek. "We'll, I guess we should get going. It was nice meeting you." Harry said to my dad. He then added with a cheeky grin " have fun with the mrs." Everyone laughed as I hid my face in Harry's shoulder. We turned to the elevator taking the one that went up, and my dad taking the one that went down.

We went to the boys room to tell security that we were going to go out. Mady and I were required to exchange information with security so they knew how to get a hold of us. All we had to do was have Harry change his shirt that was still wet from the sobs I had had earlier. Harry was going back to his room and asked Liam for some help. I didn't really think anything of it. But I was busy trying to bond with the other boys. Not like that was possible for Zayn, who was wrapped with Mady, never taking his eyes off of her. Niall, Louis, and I decided to play Just Dance 4, I was whooping them. After the first two songs I discovered that Louis wasn't very good at losing. As we continues on to the next song he would try to bump me and make me mess up, he ended up messing himself up though. But it was fun. We realized we had been 40 minutes and there was no sign of Harry or Liam. I paused and said "I'm going to go check on things."

Louis told me which room was Harry's, it was kind of obvious with the sign on it that said "Curly" I quietly giggled to myself and heard Harry say to Liam "I don't think you understand, she is perfect and her boyfriend treats her like total crap. I wish she could see herself how I see her, even after just 1 day I know that I have to have her." I knocked on the door "Come in." Harry said. I walked in and saw Liam going through Harry's luggage and looked at Harry who was shirtless staring at shirts laying on his head, with his hands in his hair. He look frustrated, but absolutely gorgeous. Why was I thinking this, I had a boyfriend, well I think I have a boyfriend.

I finally snapped back to reality when I heard Harry say to me "are you okay love?" I smiled looking into his beautiful green eyes that I loved "yeah, I just can't believe what has happened to me today!" He laughed, then I heard Liam say, "I am gonna give you two some privacy" and with that he was out of his room. I looked at Harry who still appeared to be frustrated. "Harry, are YOU okay?" "Yeah it's just, I'm nervous and don't know what to wear." I smiled up at him and said "don't be nervous about me, you are great just the way you are." I put my hand to his cheek and the space between us was gone, he put his arm around my waist and slowly kissed me in such a caring way that I had never felt with Derek before. I pulled away and said "I want this Harry, I just need to make sure that Derek and I are done."

He smiled and grabbed my hand putting it to his lips kissing my hand and said "I am here as soon as you are ready." I felt my face turn red, and said "Alright, Romeo lets get you dressed." He told me to pick out his shirt. The choice was easy a black and white plaid button up. He put it on his arms and just looked at me and cheekily said "I don't know how to button my shirts" I giggled but gave in, every once in awhile my trembling hands would meet his stomach as I buttoned it up leaving the top two buttons undone. I couldn't believe how nervous I was getting, just the being around Harry I felt butterflies. He looked down and said "you didn't button all the way up?" I laughed and said " I like when your tattoos stick out" as I gently poked at each one.

I grabbed Harry's hand and led us back to the living room. As we walked in everyone turned to us. We had only been in the room alone for five minutes but Louis managed to say "well, Harry that was a quickie!" Harry and I both blushed before laughing along with everyone else who knew Louis was kidding. I gave Louis a little shove and said "Don't be mad because it wasn't you!" Harry laughed at what I had said then asked "So Louis were your mad dancing skills able to impress Sadie!?" The thought of Louis' dancing made me giggle, Louis narrowed his eyes at me and said "this isn't over, I will get you next time." I looked at Harry worried but was pleased when Harry said, "he likes you, he was just getting competitive and a little riled up" I smiled back at Harry, who put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist. We were having a little moment to ourselves when we heard a snapping and a flash. We looked up at Louis who was smiling and said "The two lovebirds!" He then muttered "ahh revenge is sweet!" A few seconds later Harry and I were grabbing our phones, he put the picture on twitter! Harry smiled and grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together and said "come on lovebird. We better follow them before we get left behind,"

I walked with Harry and couldn't help smiling at the picture on my phone. It didn't help that Harry was holding my hand, he seemed like the perfect choice. But I just couldn't get Derek out of my head. Was I really going to let four and a half years just go down the drain like that?