Chapter 6

I walked right up to him with a shocked face. "Dad what are you doing its 1:30 in the morning!?" He got an angry. Looked at me and said, "you swore you would text me, and you didn't!" I almost started to cry realizing my mistake and looking at Harry. Harry walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, trying to keep me from crying.

I heard Harry say to my dad, "Sir, I am sorry. I took Sadie's phone from her for the night." My dad looked angrily at me then to Harry, "what kind of idiot would do that!?" Harry looked down at the ground, I could tell he was hurt by what my dad had just said but he said to my dad in the most polite tone "Derek texted her, and I knew she wouldn't be able to enjoy herself if he was texting her. I didn't want to see her hurting anymore. So I took her phone and told her to relax." My dad looked at me and I nodded, he smiled and grabbed Harry's shoulder saying "good job. I don't think I've seen her smile this big for a long time."

He then looked at me asking "are you staying in his room? Or is he staying in your room?" I was shocked with what he had just asked! He could tell, he said "He can stay here,but that promise ring stays on." I laughed and said okay. Harry then said to my dad "Sir, would you mind if the boys and I were to take Sadie and Mady to our concert tomorrow? It is our last night in town, and I would love to be with your daughter and have her as my guest." I thought I was going to explode listening as Harry spoke. My dad smiled and said, that sounds like a perfect idea. I smiled and even let out a little scream, I couldn't help it. I was just so excited, I wanted tickets for the concert but they had sold out.

My dad kissed me goodnight and said I'm going to bed. "Goodnight you two" Harry and I said goodnight at the same time, then looked at each other and yelled jinx at the same time! Harry and I decided we should go to his room and get Mady and tell them about the concert tomorrow. Once my dad left Harry gave me back my phone. I had twenty messages from my Dad, ten from Derek, and three from my mom. I opened the ones from my dad knowing what they most likely said, I looked at the ones from my mom and quickly replied briefly explaining Harry. But I left the ones from Derek. I decided not to let him ruin my night.

We walked in, and the boys rushed to Harry yelling "you are alive!" We all laughed at what they had said. Harry said guys," I have some good news to tell you! Mady and Sadie will be at the concert tomorrow! Mady jumped up and down screaming from excitement and Louis ran over and shouted "you can see my dressing room!" Harry laughed, then Louis whispered in my ear, "but you should know I share with Harry, and I am not sure you want to see him. He's kind of gross with no shirt on." I giggled at what they said, Harry put his arm around my waist and said "I'm going to take Sadie to her room to go lay down, she's tired and has had a rough day, say goodnight boys!" They all smiled and waved saying goodnight, I looked at them and said "goodnight, I will see you in the morning!" Mady yelled hang on "I think I'm gonna come down, I'm pretty tired."

We waited for Mady and headed down to our room. I told Harry to wait for me to change. I went to grab my pajamas and remembered the only ones I brought were white and red pajama shorts with hearts on them, and a red shirt with Harry on it. I thought to myself, on well you don't have much choice. Mady was laying in bed on my playing on my iPad. I sent her a text from the bathroom and asked if she had a sweatshirt I could borrow because of what my pajamas are. She sent back:

Hahaha. Nope. You love those pjs... Time to embrace it! ;)

I was so mad, but had no choice... Harry was gonna see Harry on my shirt..

I came out and Harry laughed and said "cute pjs. I really like this guy on your shirt. I hearhe is really awesome. And even better looking in person" I giggled and gave him a playful shove as I climbed into my bed. Harry tucked me in and kissed my forehead. He smiled at me and said "goodnight love, if you need anything just call." I said goodnight and nodded, as much as I wanted him to stay I knew he shouldn't. A few minutes later I got a text.

From: Harry

I can't stop thinking about today. I already miss you! :(

I replied:

Oh Harry, you poor thing! You will see me in 6 hours. So cheer up buttercup! ;)

I got back:

Haha, goodnight Sadie! :) xx

I smiled at my phone and heard Mady squeal! I looked at her and said what is wrong!? She told me to get on my twitter. I checked it and there were pictures from the arcade, one said "Sadie got a girl a date with Niall! And she is a fan girl. Sadie you are our idol! #ILOVESADIEANDHARRYTOGETHER" I smiled at the tweet. Mady said she was going to sleep.

I laid in bed but couldn't sleep, twenty minutes later I texted Harry:

Harry, I can't sleep.. I think my bed has to much space.. ;) Please come cuddle!!? :)

I waited for a reply for five minutes, then decided to out my phone back on the charger and try to sleep, I rolled back over, I was guessing Harry had fallen asleep, but who knows. Not even two minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I got up thinking, that's odd.

I walked to my door and peeked through the peephole I was surprised to see Zayn standing there, he smiled and said. "I'm supposed to take Mady upstairs." She got up quickly and walked with him. I was getting ready to close my door a little bit upset at what had just happened, when I felt a hand grab my door.

I looked up at Harry who had a duffle bag with him! I looked at him excited and confused. "Harry, I thought you were asleep? What's the bag for? Why didn't you reply? And have you seen twitter?" He laughed saying "lots of questions I see.. Well lets see, I'm not sleeping. My bag has stuff for us to do. I didn't reply because I had to wake Zayn up so we could be alone and I had to find the stuff in this bag, and yes I have seen twitter and I completely agree with what they say!" He put his stuff down and he wrapped me in his arms I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I decided to kiss him.

He pulled back and I looked at him, he asked "are you sure?" I nodded and he leaned in kissing me, he lightly tugged at my lower lip and I opened my mouth to allow him in. The way he kissed me was sweet and gentle, I wanted to stay in that moment forever. When I needed breath I pulled away and looked at Harry who had a huge smirk on his face. I smiled at him and said "can we just watch a movie and go to sleep?" He smiled and said that sounds perfect. He put in the notebook and got into my bed. I got in and cuddled up to him, neither of us watched the movie.

We just layed down facing each other, he had his arm around me and I had my hand placed in his chest, we talked about everything. I told him I was nervous for the concert. He looked at me confused "Why love? Everyone loves you, it will be great. I am so excited to have you backstage with us!" I looked at him trying to process what he had just said. He said to me "What is it Sadie?" i looked at him and said, I don't think I have clothes appropriate for backstage. All I have our denim shorts." He laughed and said "we can take care of that tomorrow, now please get some sleep babe, Paul is making us wake up by 9." With that we cuddled up close to each other and drifted off into a blissful sleep.