Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning and looked at Harry who was still asleep, he had his arms around my waist and one of his legs over both of mine. I tried to roll over to check the time but I couldn't move. I was able to reach my arm back and grab one of our cell phones from the nightstand. I looked at the phone, which was Harry's and the time said 6:15. I also saw a text message from Louis that said "Sadie is something special Barry, the fans love her, the boys lover, and I am pretty sure you do too. Don't lose her." I blushed at the message that was on Harry's lock screen and put it back on the nightstand. I slowly tried to wiggle out of Harry's arms and eventually succeeded. He started to move just a little bit, but was still asleep. I checked my phone this time it said that it was 6:30. I couldn't believe it took me fifteen minutes to try to get out of Harry's arms, I also couldn't believe that Harry Styles frame One Direction had just stayed over night with me.

I decided since I was up early I would get in the shower before Harry got up. He was probably exhausted and needs his sleep for his show tonight. I got up and grabbed some sweatpants, tee shirt, underwear, and a sports bran and went to shower. Once I was out of the shower, dressed, and had done my morning routine I came out of the bathroom. I looked at my bed which Harry was still in, asleep, and snoring. He looked so calm. But I figured since it was 8:30 I should wake him up. Better me waking him up slowly instead of Paul banging on the door right?

I sat on the edge of the bed and quietly whispered his name, he rolled onto his back, his curls covering his eyes. I moved his hair out of his face but he was still sleeping. I leaned down and whispered in his ear "Harry, it's time to get up", then placed a kiss on the tip of his nose. He slowly opened his eyes, stretched his arms and yawned. he looked up at me and smiled and said "Good morning beautiful." His comment made me blush and I said "Good morning curly." Ask ran my hands through his very messy and curly hair. He sat up and pulled me onto his lap and whispered "can I wake up like this all the time?" I laughed and said "come on, you've got to get up before Paul comes down here. And I liked waking up in your arms too Styles." He laughed as I got up off his lap and looked in the mirror to pull my hair into a ponytail.

Harry put on his sweatshirt and decided that we should go upstairs to his room. I didn't even bother texting my dad, I knew he wouldn't be up until 10.. At least. We got to the boys room and saw a huge breakfast in the kitchen area of the suite. My eyes widened and I looked at Harry and said "is it like this all the time!?" He laughed and said "we'll there is five boys plus you two girls... So yes." I laughed and Harry said "I am going to go shower quick if you need anything just come get me" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and went towards his room.

I thought maybe now, while I had some alone time, would be a good time to call Derek. I dialed to his number and after three rings he picked up. "Sadie, are you and Harry dating?" I had no idea what to say so I just said what felt best and said "Derek, I like Harry, and I like you. I think I need some time and space to think about what I want to do" I heard him sigh as I said that. He finally spoke up and said "Well fine but I can't wait forever." Then he hung up the phone. For the first time I didn't feel like him doing this to me was going to make me burst into tears. This was good. I think?

I turned around and saw Louis staring at me smiling. "Good morning Louis!" "Good morning Sadie," he said then continued "is it true?" I was confused "Is what true Louis?" He looked me in the eyes and said "Do you really like Harry!?" I smiled and blushed and said "yes, but don't say anything. I don't want him to know." He hugged me and said "Don't worry, I won't. But if he can't tell he is an idiot." I felt more arms around us and looked at Harry who lifted his head towards the ceiling and yelled "GROOOOOUP HUGGGG!!!!!" I heard two more doors slam and saw Liam and Niall run out and join in on the hug. When they finally let me go I asked where Zayn and Mady were. Niall said that they had gone out for breakfast and to get Mady an outfit for the show tonight. Then Niall asked if we were finally ready to eat. We all laughed and said yes.

I sat down between Liam and Harry. Niall sat on the other side of Harry and Louis sat on the other side of Liam. It was fun sitting with them at a round table. They would make faces at each other and throw things. Harry put his hand on my knee and I giggled when he squeezed because it tickled. Liam looked at us and said "now children you can't keep your hands to yourselves until breakfast is finished?" I laughed and Harry said "nope" with a big smirk on his face. As we finished breakfast Harry said "Sadie and I are going to find her clothes for tonight, anyone want to go with!?" Niall said "of course!" Liam said "sure" and Louis nodded his head yes. So off we went to find me a new outfit!