Chapter 8

Today when we left the hotel there were more screaming fans than last night. I couldn't believe that was possible. But instead of Harry holding onto me this time he told me to get on his back. I did and he gave me a piggyback ride to the van, it somehow worked. If I started to freak out all I had to do was hide my head in Harry's neck and just talk to him. We got to the van and all got in. I sat next to Harry and held his hand and mouthed thank you to him. He didn't say anything but instead pulled me closer to him and leaned in to kiss me. This kiss was different than the others. I knew Louis, Liam, Niall, and the driver could all see us, but it felt like just me and him. If Paul wouldn't have cleared his throat very loudly, we would have never pulled away. When I pulled away and looked at Harry who had kissed the tip of my nose and made me giggle, I knew what my choice would be.

We got to the mall and all got out. We headed into one of the stores and were greeted by a girl who was around 20. She was in awe when she saw who had walked in "OHEMGEE you are Harry!!!" She yelled. I looked at Louis, Niall, Liam, then back to her. She had no idea there was anyone else there. Harry went and shook her hand and said "hello, what is your name?" With a smile, she replied "m-my name is Anya." Harry smiled and told her she had a lovely name. I didn't expect it but I felt a major rush of jealousy come through me. Louis, Niall, and Liam could tell as they all looked at me with wide eyes. I walked up to where Harry was standing and grabbed his hand making sure she saw, I heard Louis chuckle as I did this, and Harry looked at me surprised but I didn't mind. I was not going to let Harry flirt with her!

She then looked at me and said "Is there something I can help you find?" I said "No. We are just going to look for something for me to wear to the concert tonight." She looked at Harry and said "Okay, if there is anything you need just let me know" and winked! My eyes nearly shot out of my head and Louis, Niall, and Liam were all laughing behind us. We walked around the store and Louis and Niall were making fun of the way the girl was flirting with Harry. I must have had an angry face on because Harry grabbed my arm and said with a smirk "Sadie, did that girl make you jealous?" I looked up at him "No, why would I be jealous?" "Well it's just you looked a little upset. But you shouldn't be jealous at all, if anyone should be jealous it should be all of the guys in here right now." I looked at him confused and asked "why would they be jealous?" He looked me in the eyes and said "because I am here with the most amazing girl." I blushed and slapped his arm playfully and said "come on Curly. We have stuff to do."

I picked out a few dresses and looked at the boys who all had piles of clothes for me to try on. We went back to the dressing room area and got the clothes situated for me, I looked at the piles and figured I would try something from Harry's first. I started with the dresses. I looked at what Harry had picked, It was a skintight black dress that once I put on gave me quite a bit of cleavage, hit about mid thigh, and looked pretty good, if I was going to a club. I walked out and Harry's eyes got wide. Harry said "THAT'S IT" My eyes got big and looked at the other boys who convinced Harry that maybe it was for an after party. I tried on other stuff but ended up getting a red a line dress that had a cut out at the sides and a heart in the back with tank sleeves that Louis had picked out. Harry also made me get the black dress, and an outfit that had skinny jeans and a black Rolling Stones crew neck sweatshirt. I tried to tell him that all I wanted was the red dress. But he insisted and bought it all.

Harry told the guys that we were going to go get lunch just the two of us, I was confused why so I asked him about it. He simply said "You owe me that date, and I leave tonight. So we are going on a lunch date." I looked at him shocked, not because he had to leave tonight, but because I was still in sweatpants and a tee with my hair pulled up. I asked if we could go to the hotel and change. He laughed and said "babe we don't have time, and you look fine." I huffed there was nothing I could do at this point. He out his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him and we walked to a cute Mexican restaurant.

We walked in and were seated at a small booth away from the door so that we could have as much of a private lunch as possible. We sat down and ordered. Harry looked at me and said "I don't think I am ready to go tonight." I looked down and said "honestly I don't want you to go, but you have millions of people who love you that can't wait to see you! And you can't disappoint them. Besides, I'm just a girl who will be happy to see you call whenever you get a chance." Harry looked upset and said "Yeah, I just wish you were mine before I have to leave." I thought about telling Harry then, but I still wanted to talk to Mady and get her opinion, so I said "well right now I'm not anyone's except myself." He smiled and said "I can take that." Our food came out and we finished eating, then went to meet back up with the boys.

It was 1pm now and the boys had to be at the arena by 3. So we were told that we would go to the hotel and get Mady and Zayn then leave. I looked at Harry and said "I can't go with you, I have to get dressed and do my hair." He looked at me and said "I already talked to Lou, she is going to take care of you. Don't worry. And personally, as long as you are there you can look exactly like this!" I laughed at how ridiculous that was, but I knew he was absolutely serious. I texted Mady and asked her to grave a few things for me because we weren't going into the hotel. She replied yeah no problem. We pulled up outside of the hotel but in the back so that fans wouldn't see. We waited about ten minutes, then Mady and Zayn got in and we headed to the arena.