Chapter 13

After a six hour car ride Mady and I were back at my mommy's house. We walked in and she excitedly greeted us. We took our things up to my room and went back downstairs to sit with my mom. She said "how was vacation?" I smiled and she said "what is his name?" With a sarcastic tone, I looked up trying to hide my smile "Harry Styles." She looked at me and said "stop playing around." I looked at Mady and laughed. For the first time when saying I was dating Harry Styles I really was. I grabbed my iPad and went to Harry's twitter, I pulled up a picture of the two of us he had tweeted and showed my mom. She looked at me and I could tell she was still skeptical.

So I made a tweet that said "@Harry_Styles hey babe, my mom doesn't believe we are dating. Sooo what do I do now!? #awkward" less than two minutes after I had tweeted to Harry my phone went crazy with twitter notifications. Then I noticed my iPad ringing, Harry was calling me on FaceTime.

I picked up and said "Hey! Don't you have a concert in like 10 minutes?" He laughed and said "yes but we don't go on for another hour. Do you think this will work to prove to your mom that we are dating?" I laughed and said "yeah, let me go find her." I took my iPad to my living room and said "Mom, there is someone on FaceTime that I would like you to meet." I handed her my iPad. "Mommy this is Harry, Harry this is my mommy, Julie." He smiled "hello" my mom looked at me and said "so you are dating?" I laughed "yes, now can I please take my boyfriend so I can talk to him!?" She nodded and I took my iPad back. "It worked, but now you are mine, how long can you talk?" He laughed and said "until I go on stage." I smiled and began to tell him about how I have to go to the neighbor's house for dinner. My mom had told me that they moved in a few days ago, and had a daughter my age. Harry smiled and said "well I hope you two get a long. Not trying to change the subject, but I have a surprise for you." I smiled "What did you do?" He laughed "Paul just got off of the phone with your mom, and you are gonna come out on tour with us for a couple of weeks!" I screamed! "Harry, this is so exciting!, I can't wait to spend time with you!!" He nodded "There are a few conditions though, you have to bring someone with so you don't get to lonely while we have other stuff, and management wants the two of us to do an interview about out relationship." I sighed "Okay, that seems easy enough to handle." He laughed and said "I gotta go baby, have fun at dinner, I will call you after the show. I love you!" I blushed, "I love you too Harry, Good luck, you will be amazing! And don't let any other fans steal your heart" I added with a wink. He laughed "I could never. I loveeeee youuuu! Byeeeee!" "Bye babe!" And we ended the call.

I got dressed in my new Rolling Stones sweatshirt, denim shorts, and a red pair of vans. I straightened my hair and applied a little bit of makeup then headed downstairs. My mom looked at me and said "you ready." I nodded "yup." She looked at me almost concerned and said "there is one thing I should probably tell you before we go though, she is in love with One Direction" I laughed and said "Well we should get along great!" My mom laughed and we headed out the door, we walked across out lawn and up to their door and knocked. A woman who looked close to my moms age opened the door, "Hi Julie!, this must be your daughter Sadie" she shook my hand "I am Lisa, my daughter Ashlyn is upstairs, you can head up, dinner isn't quite ready." I smiled and nodded then went up the stairs. I went down the hallway and figured that her room was the one with the posters of the boys on it. I knocked on the door and she opened. I smiled. "Hi I'm Sadie, from next door, your mom told me to come up here." She smiled "I am Ashlyn" she invited me into her room and I sat in a chair that was across from her bed. Her walls were covered in posters of the boys, she even had a life size cut out of each of the boys, I couldn't help but laugh, they were a bit shorter than in real life.

She sat down, it was kind of awkward so I said "so you like One Direction?" A smile swept across her face "Yes, I love them all. But Niall is definitely my favorite. Do you like them?" I let out a little giggle. "Yes, Harry is my absolute favorite though, I am absolutely in love with him." She looked at me and said "I feel so out of it. I haven't had Internet for the past week, so I have no idea what is going on. The intranet guy hasn't been here. And my phone broke. What is going on in the fandom?" My eyes widened "hmm. Well.. A lot has happened with Harry, uhh the others have been around." She kind of roles her eyes "the media only focuses on Harry!" I tried to smile and said "well I've been on vacation so, I don't really know. But you can use the wifi from our house." She smiled "seriously!? That would be amazing!" I gave her the password and she quickly typed it into her computer. I then noticed she got on twitter and was on Harry's page. I quickly looked down at my phone.

"OMG OMG OMG!!!!" I looked up at her "You are dating Harry Styles!" I laughed and said "yes, I am." She gasped "why didn't you tell me?" I laughed and shook my head "it's only been like three days, and it isn't really the first thing I would tell a person." Ashlyn freaked out. I laughed as she freaked out, her mom opened her bedroom door and told us that dinner was ready. We went downstairs and ate, after we were done we went back upstairs. It turned out Ashlyn had just been shy, she and I really were getting along. We were talking about hanging out the next day when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out and read a message that said

"From HareBear:)<3:

Babyyyyyy, what are you doing? I tried to FaceTime you, if you can't talk I understand. The concert was good. I loveeeee you! :)x"

I replied

"I'm at the neighbors house, she is a huge fan, I will FaceTime you with her. I love youuuu! Glad the show went well! Xoxo :)"

I squealed. "Is everything alright?" Ashlyn asked. "Yeah I just, have a FaceTime date with Harry, I am sure the other boys will be there." Her eyes widened "You have to go! You can't make Harry wait!" I laughed and said "well I have a new friend that I'm sure he would love to meet. And I think there may be a certain Irish boy that would like you." Her smile widened but she looked at me speechless. So I asked "would you like to come over and meet them?" She squealed "OMG yes! Let me do my hair!" I laughed, "okay, I am going to go home and FaceTime him so I can talk to him a little bit, just come over when you are done."

I went home and called Harry on FaceTime. "Hey babe" "Harrry!!!!!" He smiled "how was dinner?" "It was really good, the neighbor is named Ashlyn, and she is my age. She also loves you guys, Niall especially" I said raising my eyebrows. "She is actually going to come over" Harry smiled "sounds great love, I am glad you are happy, do you think Niall will like her, or is she a crazy fan?" I laughed and said "Well, I don't think she is anymore crazy than me!" Harry laughed and I heard a knock at the door. "Harry I'm going to answer the door, Ashlyn is here."