Chapter 5

Nadine's POV

He's gonna come any second, Nadine. Take a deep breath.

I heard the elevator dinged, I was currently seated at the sofa in the living room.

He stepped out of the elevator wearing black pants and a white long sleeved polo. His hair was styled in a messy way. He looked tired, but at the same time, he looked eager. When our eyes met he stopped in his tracks.

"Hey," he greeted. His voice was husky.

I gulped and just stared right into his eyes.

"So, what it's gonna be, huh?" He shoved his hand on his pockets waiting for my answer.

"You're okay even though you don't know my name?" I walked towards him. He simply nodded.

"You're okay even if no one knows I exist?" I pressed.

"I don't care." He firmly said.

This time, I was now in front of him. Our bodies just inches away from each other. I felt him flinch a little.

"May mga rules ako," I placed my hand on his arm and guided it to his nape.

"Name them," he inhaled as he pulled me closer.

"Everything private; you don't talk about me and no emotions." I placed feather kisses along his jawline and this made him groan. He simply nodded as he grabbed my face and placed chaste kisses on my lips.

"Our own little secret." I whispered as I deeply kissed him.

He gathered my hair on the back of my head and pulled me even closer. He carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I circled my arms around his neck and bit his lip. He groaned and this time, I pushed my tongue inward, sliding my tongue over his. Oh lord, he was sweet. Our tongues danced together with rhythm.

I felt him walk and he sat down in the couch making me on top of him. I unbuttoned the first two buttons of his

"You're in charge, huh?" He smirked as he captured my lips again.

A ring of a cellphone disturbed us making me pull away.

Hayme's POV

When she pulled away, I stared at her face, her lips were full and swollen, her face was flush and she was really gorgeous.

I shook my head and got the cellphone out of my pocket. "Hello?" I answered, a bit irritated. Nadine stood up.

"James' there's an emergency." Monica said on the line.

"What? What emergency?" I cleared my throat.

"Your dad, he... He's packing for Australia. I don't know why." She seemed panicking.

"Okay. Calm down, Monica. I'll be there." I sighed as I ended the call.

"Emergency? Pumunta ka na." She nodded at me, I thought I saw a bit of worry on her face. But then I reminded my self, NO EMOTIONS.

"I'm sorry, rain check muna." I apologized as I snaked an arm around her waist.

"I'll be waiting then." She stared right through my eyes. I thought it was hypnotic because I inched my face closer to hers and I pecked her on the lips.

"I thought you needed to go." She smirked at me. I sighed and then nodded.

This time, I made my way to the elevator. I stepped in and she looked at me like she was saying: "Be safe."

Right before the doors closed, I spoke, "Wait for me."