Chapter 35

"How did your day go?" I broke the ice. It was 2AM in the morning and I crashed her house.

"I did a little cleaning. Then I was about to go to sleep now." She smiled at me.

I sat down her couch and she did the same.

"You should not exert so much effort, you're pregnant." I forced a smile.

"I'm gonna be fine. How was your day? Bakit napapunta ka dito?" She leaned her elbow in the couch.

"Just wanted to check on you.." I cleared my throat. I decided that this is my cue.

"Funny, I met a guy at the bar awhile ago." I smirked and chuckled softly.

"Oh?" She urged me to continue.

"She looked exactly like me," I finished. I felt her stiffen beside me. She took a deep breath.

"He told me a story, of a girl who kept calling her James the whole time they were having sex." I chuckled loudly this time.

"James..." She started but I cut her off.

"He said he was sure they didn't have safe sex. He was sure he could've knocked up that girl." I continued with my story, my voice a little louder this time.

Tears pooled in her eyes but she tried to blink them back.

"Another funny thing is, he was with your Manager." I finally looked at her in the eye. At my last word, she gasped.

"Joselito!" I yelled, it was his cue to enter Jamie's condo.

"James, I can explain." She said as we both stood up.

"Is the child mine?" I clenched my jaw.

"James, please...." She finally cried.

"Yes or No, damn it!" I yelled.

"No! And I'm sorry if I lied to you..." I cut her off.

"I fucking left my family for you!" I shouted. I exhaled and rubbed my hand over the top of my head.

"James, please, hear me out." She begged.

"Save it, Jamie. I didn't know you could stoop so low." She held onto my arm, probably preparing to beg on her knees but I shoved her hands away.

"Take care of her," I said to Joselito. I knew he was not looking at the scene that just occurred between Jamie and me.

*****************************

"You're making a move on fiancé now?" I yell.

"No." He gave me an incredulous look.

"You were licking her finger. What are you? A dog?!" Nadine stopped me before I could launch towards Albie.

"What are you doing here at early morning?!" She asked me as she tried to push me away from Albie.

"This dog needs to leave." I said exasperated. She exhaled and nodded.

"No, Girly, ako na naman paalisin mo ah." Albie warned.

"Eh di umakyat ka muna, kakausapin ko muna siya."

"Bakit Kasi Patay na Patay ka diyan sa pandak na yan eh." Padabog na umakyat si Albie.

Akmang hahabulin ko pa ng hambalos si Albie Pero pinigilan na ako ni Nadine.

"You! Ang aga-aga ah!" She glared at me.

"Stop stressing yourself out." I groaned.

"No, if you continue to be here! I want you to leave."

"Hell no," I disagreed. I need to tell her now.

"I need to tell you something." I exhaled.

"No! I don't want to hear it," she yelled and continued to hit me in my arm. I grabbed her wrists to stop her.

"Too bad," I prepared to talk.

"Bleh, bleh, wala akong naririnig pandak si James Reid, kamukha niya si Totoy Bibo. May pattern ang buhok niya sa kili-kili." She chants.

"Hey!" I shouted. She looked shocked and she finally stopped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout." I sighed and apologized.

She just glared at me in return. Her mood swings are terrible.

"Okay, fine." I took a deep breath. "Jamie's child is not mine." I finally said.

"What?!" I though it was Nadine who asked, turned out that it was Albie descending from the stairs.

"What the fuck?" I hissed.

"Bro, welcome to the club of falsely accused of fatherhood." Albie shook my hand.

*************

Sorry Kung late