Chapter 14

James' POV

I literally froze. I wanted the earth to swallow me!

When I felt Nery kiss my cheek, I couldn't think clearly, is Rey Roxas still there, shall I go to her and explain?

"Why did you do that?" I snapped out of my trance.

"I felt like it." She replied simply; like a brat.

"Don't do it again," I gently shoved her away. When I looked at where she stood awhile ago, she wasn't there anymore.

Oh crap!

****************************************************************************

I was currently driving back to the hotel but my thoughts keep on bugging me.

"Fucking turtle, bakit kasi ang bagal-bagal mo James?" My subconscious glared at me.

"I was in a state of shock, so shut up." I said out loud, talking back to my subconscious.

"ULUL MO. State of shock, 10 seconds?!" My subconscious scowled at me.

"YES, palibhasa wala kang human-form eh!" I yelled.

"Tsss.. ewan ko sa'yo. Ayusin mo yan." Finally he shut up.

Why am I so worried about what she thinks or how she feels? Didn't we have a rule? No emotions! She can't care for me.

*****************************************************************************

I could feel my heartbeat ringing on my ears as the elevator went up. I don't know why I'm nervous but when I stepped out of the elevator, I found her relax and indifferent.

When she met my eyes, she ignored me and continued with her paperworks.

I cleared my throat as I stood infront of her work table. "Hey." I greeted.

"It's not yet night time." She eyed me.

What? So that's what she thinks.... *scoff*

"I know, but it's about awhile ago." I explained.

"Awhile ago... is none of my business." She firmly said. I thought her voice betrayed her and I heard a little crack in it but I shrugged it off.

"She's just..." I began, but she cut me off.

"I don't really care what is to you, as long as she doesn't know about us, that's fine with me." She went back to her work.