Chapter 29

Nadine's POV

I tried to open my eyes but it was still very dark. I realized I was blindfolded, and when I tried to remove it, my hands were tied behind my back.

I could feel someone breathing beside me.

"HEY, get this blindfold off me!" I can feel my moodswing right now, maybe because of the baby.

SPEAKING OF BABY! My baby, oh my god, I need to get out of here.

"I swear if you don't remove this-" I was cut off when someone removed the blindfold.

I blinked a few times before my sight went back to normal. I was currently inside an SUV in the back seat. I looked at the person beside me and I instantly felt anger rise in me.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled out.

"I could find a fucking way to get you alone. QUIT YELLING!" James shouted back.

"TO GET ME ALONE! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW OR ELSE..." I threatened as I glared at him. Gustong gusto ko na magwala but my hands and feet were tied.

"Promise me first that you're not gonna run away." He looked at me intently.

I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"If a centimeter of your skin touches mine, deals off, I'll cut off your balls, James." I gave him a murderous look.

He gulped and nodded. "Don't worry about Robert, he's aware of this. In fact, he was excited. He said he'd just stay with Manang Trina. The only people who don't know where you are, are your bodyguards." He informed habang kinakalagan ako. I noticed that he was being extremely careful.

HE BETTER BE. I MEANT EVERY WORD I SAID.

The moment he completely untied my feet and hands, pinaghahampas ko siya sa braso at sa ulo.

"Hindi talaga ako tatakbo! Papatayin kita!" I exclaimed.

"Ouch! Hey stop it." He tried covering himself but I hit him everywhere. Finally he got hold of my wrists and he pulled me closer to him. Our faces just inches apart.

As I looked into his eyes, na-miss ko siya. I felt tears burned in my eyes.

"I'm sorry..." James exhaled as he continued to stare right through my eyes.

I could feel the tension between us. I couldn't handle it so I just let the tears fall and I looked away. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Look at me, baby." He held my chin as he let go of one of my wrist.

He laughed without humor. "I had the audacity to force you into marrying me." He gulped.

"You shouldn't be here." I sniffed. "You should be with her. She needs you."

"I'm right here with you, because you need me." He stated firmly. "Now, just tell me that you need me too." He sounded like he was begging. He held my face with his hand. Caressing my cheek with his thumb

"I'm not sure Nadine, but I could never be with another girl ever since you left. I was with her and I was always..." He exhaled and closed his eyes. "I was always careful." He finished.

I remained silent.

"I promised you right? The last time we talked? I was gonna fix this remember?" He breathed.

"I love you, Nadine. Kahit dati pa..." He confessed. I gasped at him. "I don't know if you loved me too before, but I want to know if you love me too, I want to hold onto something as I go through all this."

I looked down and sobbed. "PAKSHET ka. Alam mo yun? Kahit anong gawin mo, kahit alam kong hindi na pwede, mahal pa rin kita!"

As soon as I finished, he smiled victoriously, I thought he was about to cry and he leaned his face towards mine and captured my lips.

Parang sasabog yung puso ko, it's been so long since we were this intimate. Parang ang tagal-tagal na since muli kong mahagkan yung mga labi niya.

I kissed him back with all my heart, and he placed a last peck on my lips before pulling away holding my face between his hands.

(Warning, SPG road ahead!)

"That was all I needed to hear, baby." He breathed against my lips. He placed me on top of him so we were in a sitting position at the backseat.

"You're not yet forgiven." I tried to get off his lap but he stopped me by holding onto my waist.

"We'll talk about it later, but for the meantime, let me love you first." He pleaded kisses along my jawline down to my neck, I let out a moan.

His tongue made its way inside my mouth, battling with mine for dominance. I bit his lip to warn him that I was not fully agreeing with what we were doing.

He hissed and he yanked my hair backwards. "I'm letting you stay on top, baby. Don't make me regret it." He held me in a deep kiss once again.

He pulled away and quickly fumbled with our clothes. I tried to stop him. "Don't think."

After a few minutes, our clothes were all gone. Our skin touching.

"Fine," I said, toying with his hair with my fingertips.

Author's POV

Her hands moved lower, tantalising him with her touch. He sucked in a breath as she closed her fingers around him. How could one woman's touch work such intense magic on him? He wanted her so badly it was like a raging fever in the surging river of his blood.

He couldn't take it no more, so he held her wrist and finally made their bodies one.

He made her move up and down, first in a slow pace, and when she caught up, she started to move faster. Both of them moaning in pleasure.

She lifted her hips for each downwards thrust, urging him on, her hands caressing his back and shoulders, her mouth like fire on his. He caressed her breasts, taking his time over each one.

After a few more thrusts, both of them reached their peak, their senses exploding along with their mind-shattering climax.

He closed his eyes, sighing deeply as he breathed in the fragrance of her hair and skin, the taste of her, vanilla- sweet on his tongue.

"I love you," he whispered on her ear. She was resting on top of him while still on his lap.

"I love you too," she said as she cuddled closer to him

"I'm gonna man up, I promise." He caressed her hair and then kissed her forehead.

She wasn't able to reply when she felt bile rise up her throat. She opened the window and threw up outside the car. James held her hair so it wouldn't get in the way.

When she felt at ease, James wiped her mouth and soothed her back.

He clenched his jaw in realization, "When were you planning to tell me? 6 years from now?"

************

Sorry late. But, I gave you guys a present naman eh, SPG!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Vote if you like the chapter.
Comment your reactions.