Chapter 2

10PM *after shooting*

Benedict's POV

"Okay, pack up! Good start!" Sabi ni Direk Julie.

Sabay sabay namang nag thank you ang mga staff.

Wow! What a stressful day!

"Benedict, kanina ka pa pre-occupied. Ano bang meron?" Tinapik ako ni Che sa balikat. 

"Not much, I'm just not used to this."

Hindi ko kasi makalimutan yung lady kanina, is she still in here? 

"Doesn't look like it to me." She shrugged. I just massaged my temple for I feel so helpless.

James' POV

"Oy, James, kanina ka pa tulala." Nery shoved me on my shoulder.

"No, I'm just thinking of something..." I confessed.

"Hindi naman sa nakikielam ako, but you are getting too distracted."

"I know, I need to cool off for a bit." I said as I waved goodbye at her.

"Where are you going, James?" Tanong ni Monica sa akin.

"Hotel Bar, I am sure wala akong schedule tomorrow until 7PM, i can drink." I assured her.

"How about your way home?" 

"I'll make sure to text my brother to pick me up." I nodded at her.

When I got a seat in one of the bar stools, I asked for a brandy.

"Di ba artista ka, sir?" Tanong sa akin ng barista.

"Yes, you know me?" Naka-ngiti kong tanong sa kanya.

"Oo naman, sir. Favorite kayo ng asawa ko, kayong dalawa ni Nery." Sagot niya sabay abot sa'kin ng brandy.

I nodded at him and started to drink my brandy. He must've noticed na kailangan ko ng alone time kaya lumayo muna siya.

Kanina pa ako napapa-isip, about my work, about my life, about that... lady.

I ordered for another glass and this time I started to get dizzy.

"One apple martini, please." I heard someone order beside me. Wow, what an angelic voice.

I turned to look at that person and my eyes almost fell off their sockets, but then I remembered, maybe I was drunk. It must be another person.

"Hi, I'm James." Pakilala ko sa kanya habang inaabot ang kamay ko upang makipag shake-hands. Tinanggap naman niya ito ngunit inalis kaagad ang kamay niya.

"What's your name?" I smiled at her.

"I can't tell you." She looked straight at me, her face not showing any signs of emotion.

"That's fine... I just want to share something to you." I giggled. Inabot sa kanya ng barista ang in-order niya. She nodded at me to continue.

"You look like this girl I saw at the elevator." I shook my head with a smirk.

"Really? What did she look like?"

"She was wearing a red robe and black flip flops. She smelled so sweet... Like what I said, she looked like you." I sighed while turning my bar stool left to right.

"What's up with her?" The girl asked.

"Dami mo namang tanong..." I hissed.

"Sorry, I just want to get a clearer picture of her." She apologized. I looked at her and saw that she was slightly blushing.

"Did I embarass you?"

"No, it's fine." She shook her head with a smile.

"WAIT." I widened my eyes.

I AM DEFINITELY NOT DRUNK! IT IS SHE!

"It is you!" I exclaimed.

She silently laughed as she shook her head.

"No?" I asked. This is confusing me.

Before she could answer, my sight darkened and I succumbed into the darkness.

**************************************************************************

DONE W/ SECOND CHAPTER