Chapter 22 (Real)

James' POV

"Anak?" I turned to Nadine. She was standing there with a worried look on her face...

She ignored my question and held out her arms to the kid. "Anak, it's Mommy."

She crouched down in front of him. She was just a few inches away from me.

"Mama, I was scared." The boy hugged Nadine.

"Don't worry, Mama's here." She kissed the boy's forehead. They both stood up and before they could leave, the kid looked at me.

"I'm sorry, Sir. At the hotel and just awhile ago." The kid apologized. I could see that Nadine paled.

"Is he your son?" I asked her. She ignored my question, I could see that she was nervous.

"Answer me," I demanded, my voice a little louder this time. She gasped and covered the kid's ears. I realized that her silence meant that he was hers.

Kinakabahan na rin ako. Hindi ko alam Kung ano ang gusto kong marinig. My thoughts were jumbled. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Nadine ducked her head as I walked closer to them.

My breath was caught in my throat. Parang pinipilipit yung puso ko at Hindi ako makahinga. "I.... I-is he mine?"

"The kid belongs to me." She simply said trying to catch her breath.

"That's not an answer... If the kid's mine..." I was cut off by her scoff.

"What could you possibly want? You've got everything you want! You got your career, money, girlfriend..." She made it sound as if it was list and it broke my heart.

Tears started to form in my eyes and i tried to blink them back to keep them from falling.

She didn't realize that she was only thing I could ever want.

"I WOULD WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING!" I yelled.

"Mom, are you guys fighting?" The kid absent-mindedly asked.She shook his head at his son with a fake smile and turned back to me.

"What right thing?! Even you yourself don't believe that he is your son!" She yelled back.

"What do you expect me to say or do?! You walked away 6 years ago and you come back with a kid. God knows who you've been with?" I tried to reason out and I think my eyes were probably sore now with all the emotions jumbled inside me.

My reason may have just angered her more because she gasped and shook her head.

"Girly!" I saw Albie coming towards us from the corner. When he reached us, he asked,

"What's wrong here?"

Dumating na rin ang mga bodyguard ni Nadine. "Take him." Nadine said as he handed the kid over to them.

Albie stopped them and paused in front of them.

"Hey buddy, you alright?" Albie smiled at the little kid.

The kid looked like he was still a little shaken up but he nodded.

The scene at the hotel flashed back to me.

"Pasensya na po Kayo, yung tatay po Kasi neto Intsik Kaya Medyo ma-pride tsaka mayabang."

When they left, Albie placed his arms around Nadine's shoulder and asked her if she was alright.

I didn't hear what Nadine had to say because I saw red.

I launched at him and I punched him. He stumbled back while holding onto his jaw.

"I fucking believed that you didn't know anything and you still had the nerve to..." I was breathing heavily.

Galit na galit ako, akala ko Pareho kaming nasaktan, pero he was still able to knock her up.

"Hey! Quit it!" Nadine exclaimed.

Tinignan ko si Nadine and I saw that she was in hesitant on who to go to. Albie or Me.

Please Nadine. Piliin mo ako.

"What the hell dude?!" Albie exclaimed.

I ignored him and continued looking at Nadine. She was eyeing Albie as if apologizing.

I sighed slightly in defeat and looked down at my feet. I was trying to calm myself by taking deep breaths. I also got my closure na hindi ako ang pinili niya.

I was about to get turn around and get back in my car when I felt someone hold on to my arm.

"Hey, calm down." She said in a sweet manner while running his hand up and down my arm.

I mentally did the seaweed dance.

"Albie, I'm sorry, just..." She was cut off by Albie throwing his hands up in the air in surrender.

Sumunod si Albie Kung Saan Dumaan kanina yung mga bodyguard tsaka yung Bata.

I massaged my temple and then looked at her.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me, I let our foreheads touch. She closed her eyes in the process. I breathed heavily.

"How could you do that to me?" Kahit na pinili niya ako ngayon, bakit Hindi niya ako pinili noon.

When she opened her eyes, she met my gaze.

"Bakit si Albie pa?" Tears fell from my eyes.

"Are you that blind? Or just naive?" She pulled away from me.

"I wouldn't have given him that necklace if he didn't have any relation with you." She exhaled.

I felt the heaviness in my chest leave in an instant.

I grabbed her by the face.

I Kissed her hard, with longing, forcing her lips to part to the thrust of my tongue, and when she cried out against my mouth I groaned.

Nadine's POV

His kiss gentled and he gathered me against him, ignoring the way my hands rose to flatten against his chest and push him away. He kept kissing me, slanting his mouth over mine again and again as if he would consume me, and at last I gave in.

He pulled away when he felt me kissing back.

"See you in court," he breathed against my mouth.

With that, he got inside his car and left.

What the fuck just happened?

**********************************************************************

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh. Seaweed dance! Pano ba galaw ng seaweed? Hahahahahahahah imagine niyo na Lang si Hayme na sumasayaw ng seaweed dance.

What did he mean by court? Tune in for my update/s tomorrow.

VOTE if you like the chapter.
COMMENT your reactions and questions or rants?

Follow niyo ko sa Twitter para cute. @nicole_cleofas