Part 16

Eggman stepped in front of the distraught hedgehog, activating the mini-laser gun hidden in his glove, a little orange light flickering to life on his index finger.

"No he's not." Eggman growled at The President, who had a cold uncaring sneer on his face.

"You don't have a say in the matter, doctor. Take him." The President coldy declared, snapping his fingers and causing the four A.A.C agents to start to close in on Sonic and Eggman. Sonic turned to face two of the A.A.C agents standing before him, backing up until Sonic's back collided with Eggman's.

"I'll take these two, you handle the other two." Sonic said, he said, trying to sound cool and collected but a slight tremor in his voice betraying him.

With that, the two parties began to fight, the A.A.C agents didn't even have a chance to blast Eggman as he blasted them first, causing the two A.A.C agents on his side to fall to the ground stunned.

On Sonic's side one A.A.C agent tried to rush him but Sonic dodged and spin dashed the agent to the ground, the second agent kept their distance and started firing laser blasts but Sonic kept dodging, weaving in-between the projectiles and appearing right in front of the agent.

Sonic gave the second agent a mean right hook before spin dashing the second agent to the ground as well.

While Sonic and Eggman were fighting the A.A.C agents, The President was furious. He was so close to victory, he couldn't-he refused to fail now!

The President snuck over to one of the unconscious A.A.C agents and quietly took their laser gun, his sights set on Eggman who was busy dealing with the other A.A.C agent on his side.

"Sonic!-" A strangled cry from behind caused Sonic to spin around, he was horrified to see The President standing behind Eggman with one arm wrapped around Eggman's throat and the other arm pointing a laser gun to the mad doctor's temple.

"Oh Sonic~" The President called out in a cruel mocking tone. "I think it'd be in your best interest to do what I say." The President continued, his tone of voice suddenly switching to cold and monotone.

"No!" "Let him go!" Sonic pleaded, taking a quick step forward before stepping backwards just as quick.

"You want me to let him go so badly?" "I'll comply, but only if you do something for me first." The President snarled.

"Sonic, don't-"

"Shut it!" Eggman tried to stop Sonic but The President cut him off and pressed the barrel of the laser gun up against his temple even more. The President turned his attention back to Sonic, Sonic's heart was racing and his legs felt weak like they were made of jelly.

"Sonic, take off your shawl and throw it to the side." The President commanded, Sonic was confused but reluctantly unclipped his shawl from around his body and threw it to the side, leaving Sonic's scarred body on full display.

The President smirked with sick satisfaction at the scars stretching across Sonic's body.

"I see that the handiwork of my agents is even more beautiful in person." The President smirked, a perverted shudder in his voice. Sonic felt extremely uncomfortable and wanted to cover himself up with his arm but he didn't dare move and kept his arm at his side.

"Now, put your arms-oh, wait-" The President paused for a moment.

"-put your arm behind your back." Sonic felt a silent rage build inside of him, his face twisted into a bitter scowl as he reluctantly put his singular arm behind his back.