After cids talked to me a bit about fennic I noticed omega was shooting a target with a zygerrian bow and echo is teaching her how to shoot a target.

And when she did she shot the target which she cheered.

"Okay playtime's over we need to talk" cid said walking up to us. "I assume you know what a tactical droid is? They were the opera—"

"The operational brains of the separatist military—"tech interrupts trying to explain it.

Cid stops him "this is by breifing goggles. Tactical droid intel has tremendous value which is why you're gonna break into this decommissioning facility on cprdrella and retrieve one before they're all destroyed."

"We haven't decided if we're gonna work for you or not" I said to her.

"Allow me to decide for you. You're in." She's always stubborn "I'm talking a mutrally benificial arrangement you make money I make money and I watch your back. With the heat on you it's the best option you've got."

I heard Hunter sigh "I guess We're in"

"I know" she said then looks at omega "and you you're releasing too son because of those weak noodle arms build up your strength" she said taking omegas now and shooting at the targets perfectly. "Lesson over"

"Show off" I said.

"Hey I'm not the one with the lightsabers" she said.
~~~~~~~~
We we're heading to the planet we're worried that they might recognize us so tech decided to put the ship into another ship.

"This old trick?" Echo asked.

"It's gets us pas the planetary sensors every time" tech said. I swear for a smart one he's very sassy.

"Why is a tactical droid more important than the other droids" omega asked.

"The more tactical droids fought the more they learned... and won" echo explained.

"Yeah except against us" wrecker said.

"With clones now serving the empire. Know how to defeat them just went up in value." Tech said.

"We're approaching the decommissioning site we can land on the industrial dockyard or we go on foot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once we landed we were sneaking so nobody would find us but little did we know was ther were droid police.

"Cid didn't mention this place was guarded by police droids" said hunter.

"They're operating on a rotating quadrant scan if time correctly there's an entry point in their blind spot follow me" tech said we we head to the ladders and climed.

We tried to avoid being seen by workers as much as possible "echo, tech, hunter locate and retrieve the droid. Wrecker cover them up top."

"But being a look out was Crosshairs job" wrecker said.

"That wasn't a request omega and I will stay here we'll keep our eyes peeled for the target."

Later on omega and i were waiting we were informed that they found the head but one of the workers is stealing it.

"I'm on it" I told them as I was about to go get it but someone jumped infront of me.

"I don't think so" a unfamiliar female voice said. I pulled out my gun as omega pulled out her now "whoa easy" she takes off her mask "I don't wanna hurt you but I can't have you getting in my way"

"You're the one in our way" I said to her.Then She kicks me and runs "omega stay where you are"

I ran to chase her as a group of police droids come in.

There were droids in front of her as I shot them she turns to face me "hope you're not expecting gratitude"

"Should I have let the droids shoot you?" I asked as more droids came and we shot them side by side. "Why are you after that tactical droid?" I asked the woman.

"Not your business, cyborg" she said.

I glared at her."it is today follow me" I jumped off and landed on to get a wire to break the break the bridge."

The woman And I jumpedand landed then slow lifting her self up "oh I'm fine don't worry about me or anything. This has been a real treat but the tactical droid is ours"

"We can debate this later" I said to her "if you want to get out of here we need to work together"

"Fine but I still don't like you"

"I'm used to it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on while shooting at the police droid we all got out and we got to the ship with no tactical droid head.

We learned that the two women Were sisters Rafa and trace. Honestly they were tough at firs now they're meh.

"All that work for nothing" trace said.

"Whoever vids buyer is isn't gonna be happy" Omega said.

"Let me get this straight you knew how dangerous the information on the tactical droid is but you didn't know who you we're giving it to?" Rafa asked.

"We're being paid to acquire and deliver not ask questions" hunter said.

"Our contact needed that information to fight back against the empire" said trace "they're trying to help people make things better"

Rafa looks at hunter "why aren't you fighting for the empire? Isn't that what clones do now?"

"Not all of us we're different" Hunter said.

"I heard that before"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We landed to our ship as we were about to leave Rafa and I stayed where we are. "Here" I said giving her the rod.

"What's this?" She asked.

"Tech copied the tactical droids intel to this data rod before it was destroyed"

"Why are you giving it to us?"

"You'll use it for the right reason" I said walking away.

"Huh maybe you are different" I heard Rafa say.

I turned "to be honest to them things were more clearer when they were just soilders"

" Take it from me in the end we all choose sides" she turns and leaves as I turned to the ship. As we were about to leave.

I went to wrecker he's been a little off. "How you doing?" I asked.

"Well my head still hurts but I'm fine" he said.

"Let me see" I put my hand on his face as I noticed a bump on his head.

I touched the bump and something strange happened I heard a voice that said "good soilders follow orders" it sounded exactly like Crosshair. Something is telling me something is not right.

"You okay" echo asked me.

I turned and gave them a fake smile "I'm fine" which wasn't true.

What might happen next might scare me.