Chapter 8: Hospital Pt. 2

June 28, 2021
Location: Random Warehouse in Moscow
Shashi's POV

Shashi, Sidarikouv, Rusty were checking out a warehouse they suspect might be Yakovich's hideout for his weapons and human trafficking.

"What are we going to do if this is the place?"

Sidarikouv asked as they snuck around the back of the warehouse.

"Not sure yet. Hadn't thought that far."

Shashi looked back only to be met by frowns of his two cohorts.

"You're doing things that I'm pretty sure Toretto would do."

Rusty commented, making Shashi roll his eyes.

"Maybe I've been hanging around him too much."

They continued sneaking around until they heard voices.

"It's this way."

"But I'm pretty sure it's this way."

"Would you two just shut up and follow me."

Shashi and the other two rounded the corner, nearly running into Nowhere, Gary, and Julius.

"Ah-"

Mrs. Nowhere quickly put her hands over Gary's mouth while Shashi put his over Julius's.

"Shashi?!"

Mrs. Nowhere yelled-whispered, looking at Sidarikouv and Rusty behind him.

"What the heck are you doing here?"

She asked as she took her hands off Gary's mouth.

"The same thing you're doing. Trying to figure out what Yakovich is up to and what he's doing with his latest shipment."

Shashi explained in a whisper, only to get a skeptical look from Nowhere.

"And why should we believe you?"

"Look, I know what happened to Toretto. That's unforgivable in itself, but I was in the area and Sidarikouv here-"

Shashi motioned back at Sidarikouv.

"Wanted my help."

"I want to get back at Yakovich. Long time ago, we used to work together, but it wasn't this kind of business. It was completely legal, just so you know, and he double-crossed me. That's when I started my criminal life to get back at him, but he went off the grid and I couldn't find him."

Sidarikouv admitted keeping his voice low. He got another skeptical look from Nowhere. She shook her head and sighed.

"Whatever the reason for you being here, if we are on the same side, then we should work together. I'm not messing around with Yakovich."

The six of them agreed and they started making their way towards the back down. Shashi was rather surprised when he saw that Mrs. Nowhere, Gary, and Julius were using actual guns.

"Wow, they actually aren't messing around this time."

Mrs. Nowhere gave the nod to go and opened the door carefully. Gary and Julius went in first, and a moment later they motioned for Shashi and the others to go in. Shashi measured each step as they walked around the building. Shashi was about to walk around a cargo box until he heard voices and quickly backtracked and stayed against the box.

"I'm just saying, Madam Scarlett. With your grandson out of the way, we have no reason to worry."

"No, we have reason to worry. Anthony isn't stupid. Sidnee and Marcus didn't raise a fool. Anthony knows how to take care of himself. More than likely, Anthony has backup coming. Whether it's his friends or family, he's got someone coming for us."