Epilogue

(Please note that this Epilogue is for mature audiences. Please don't blame me for ruining your innocence.)

December 3rd, 2021
Location: Tony's house
Layla's POV

Tony was pissed off. He had just gotten a call from his Great-Grandfather that Madam Scarlett had escaped prison and went off the grid. Layla tried calming Tony down while they were at the garage planning for secret Santa for Christmas, but he just stormed out. Layla figured that he was going back home or his gym to try and blow off steam.

"Look guys, maybe we can talk about secret Santa some other time this week. I need to go calm Toretto down before he breaks something or possibly someone."

"Good luck with that, Layla."

Echo said as Layla left the garage and got into her own car. Layla drove incredibly fast in hopes of trying to catch up with Tony. She knew she wouldn't though. Tony was already too far ahead and he was mad. Not a good thing when racing with someone like him.

Layla finally made it back to Tony's house, glad that he did go to his house instead of his gym. She was hoping that he wasn't breaking anything on the inside.

When she walked in the house, she found Tony sitting on the couch, biting on his nail. The usual sign that he is really thinking about something.

"Don't break your nail while you're thinking that seriously."

"She escaped. I expected this, but I don't know why I'm so pissed off about it."

"It's because you risked your life to take her down. Tony, please don't stress about it. We don't need your nightmares to start up again because of her."

"Yeah, you're right."

Tony finally relaxed as he leaned against Layla's shoulder.

"Why is my family so messed up?"

"I don't know, honey. But I wouldn't have you any other way."

"You mean that? Even though I'm a part of a crazy killer family and a crazy racing family?"

"Those are the best parts of you."

Tony smiled as he lifted his head off Layla's shoulder. Layla smiled as she kissed him gently. She then looked at her phone for the time.

8:43

It was getting late. Layla knew that it would probably be too late for her to go back to her apartment if she stayed with Tony to have dinner. Didn't really matter though. She's slept with Tony plenty of times.

"Hey, Tony. What do you want for dinner?"

"I don't know. Look in the fridge for ideas."

Tony said as he led her to his kitchen. Layla opened the fridge and started scanning the food for ideas. Finally, she got the idea of having burgers for dinner. She took out some meat, seasoning, cheese, and buns and headed outside.

"You making burgers?"

"Yep, and you're going to love them."

Layla responded as she turned the grill on. As she cooked the meat, Layla noticed that Tony was staring at her very intently.

"Whatcha lookin' at, Toretto?"

"Just how hot you are."

"Really?"

Layla walked over from the grill to where Tony was sitting. Layla leaned over Tony, staring into his eyes.

"Well, you look pretty hot too with this leather jacket you're wearing."