Author's Note

Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you so much for the support I have gotten for this story! This is my first book ever and I never would have thought that it would get this much attention. Especially since the show ended a few years ago. This story might not be like the show in some respects, but I think it went pretty well. But still, thank you so much for supporting the story!

Because I have gotten so much attention to this story, I decided to make more stories! I have a few different ideas in mind, but I'm not going to release them all at once. Just because of demand.

Now for the big announcement. As most of you might have seen, the next book idea I have is the Spy Racer team going to the Artic. I'm not going to expose a whole lot yet, except the summary.

For those of you who wondering, I do not have a set date on when it is supposed to be released. I plan on making the prologue and chapters 1 & 2 before the book itself is released. In the meantime, I will make some short one shots to keep y'all entertained. I'm hoping that it will only take a month to get the 'Spy Racer's: Artic' out.

Once again, thank you all for the support this book has received. I never would've imagined it would get this popular. I will send out a heads-up on my main page about when I would be getting close to releasing the Artic story.

So, without further ado, here is the summary of 'Spy Racers: Artic'.

It's around that time of year again. Christmas and the Spy Racers are loving it. That is until Mrs. Nowhere gets reports of someone melting the ice caps in the Artic. If those ice caps melt, it could cause a disastrous rise in the sea level, causing a flood in the ports. Now face with a villain in freezing temperatures, the Spy Racers head to the Artic to save the world once again!

Thank you for reading Spy Racers: Russia!