Chapter 15: Home

July 5th, 2021
Location: Hotel Moscow
Tony's POV

L.A was burning down. Tony was running to the garage, hoping his friends were still alive.

"How did this happen?"

Tony wondered out loud as he ran. He finally come across the garage and ran inside. To his horror, his grandmother was standing in the middle of the garage. Cisco, Frostee, Echo, and Mrs. Nowhere were laying on the ground around Madam Scarlett.

"No!"

"Oh yes, Anthony. This is your punishment for ruining everything."

One of Madam Scarletts goons came up, holding Layla. Madam Scarlett grabbed Layla by her throat and threw her to the ground in front of Tony.

"Layla!"

Tony ran to the love of his life and turned her over. She was barely alive. Tony was about to drag her out of there when he was kicked in the face. Someone then grabbed Tony and threw him into the counters.

"You ruined everything, Anthony. So now, I'm going to take what you wanted to protect the most!"

Madam Scarlett got a gun from her goon and aimed it at Layla.

"No! Please! Don't!"

"This is what happens when you go against me, dear."

Madam Scarlett then proceeded on pulling the trigger.

"Layla!"

Tony sat up quickly, cold sweat running down his face as he tried to breathe. Tony felt a hand put itself around his right shoulder and bring him in. Tony sighed and closed his eyes as Layla made him put his head on her chest. She gently stroked his hair then kissed his head.

"Shh, it's going to be okay. I'm here, alright?"

"Don't leave me."

Tony mumbled as he turned and buried his face in her chest.

"I promise I'll always be here for you. Now try to go back to sleep, alright Tony?"

Tony lifted his chest off Layla and stared at her. He took her hand and laid back down with her. She brought him in close and he closed his eyes again.

Layla's POV

When Layla woke up again, it was 8:41. Layla sat up and noticed Tony sitting next to the giant window, looking out of it. She got out of bed and walked up to him. Dark circles were around his eyes and he slowly blinked, like he might fall asleep but couldn't.

"Hey Baby."

Layla gently grabbed his head and made him lean it against her hip.

"Hey."

Tony sounded exhausted. He sighed and grabbed her hand. He gently put her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since I woke up from the nightmare."

"Oh Tony."

Layla sat down on the arm of the chair and gently made him lay his head on her thigh. She watched as Tony tried to keep his eyes open, but after a moment, they closed. He barely sighed and put more weight on her. Then a knock at the door made them jump. Layla groaned as she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Morning, Gray. I'm assuming Toretto is in there too?"

"Yes."

"Well, you two get ready. Servik wants to thank us for our help before we leave."