· Fantasy ·

. . .

That morning, you woke up to the sounds of a shower being run. Assuming it was the one down the hall, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Trying to wake up and think about the events of last night.

Sukuna had come in last night to rest, joining you in his large bed and yawning deeply, before rolling over and hugging you close to his chest. You asked why he was holding you as his large arm flexed and practically warmed your entire body. Making your face heat up just the same as he huffed out a groggy reply.

“Just tired. Now, sleep.” He said, his voice rough and tired. His extra arm lifted up the blankets to cover you both, adding more heat than there should be and flustering you over a simple movement.

He sounded so cute when he was tired..

Even after you fell asleep, the warm embrace of another was so much more comforting than the stuffed animals you had held for months. Not saying that they weren’t good to have on a bad day, they were just as nice to hold, you just felt more at peace in Sukuna’s arms. The warm embrace of his arms and body was full of comfort, but also something else.

Feeling his large and hot body behind you began the first of many nights full of lewd and sexual dreams. They were so detailed, so full if lust, that you woke up with a pooling of liquid between your thighs almost every morning. Today, thankfully, wasn’t one of those days.

But still, the dreams were so confusing to you.

Why were they suddenly appearing? What caused them?

“Y/n? What are you doing up so early?” A rough voice echoed from the room’s entrance.

You looked up to see Sukuna in all his glory. The same taut muscles that had small scars combined with tattoos on his skin. Thankfully, there was a towel wrapped around his middle, but there wasn’t much leaving your mind to the imagination. You could still see Sukuna’s v-line and the tummy mouth that licked it’s lips every few moments. Sukuna looked so gorgeous, perfect— as if sculpted by the Gods.

“I had a weird dream,” You replied, sitting up and crossing your legs. “It’s nothing though, don’t worry.”

There was a moment of silence as Sukuna tried to figure you out. He knew that was a lie, without question. You looked nervous, skittish, and all around a bundle of nervousness. Was it him? Did he do something wrong? He hoped he didn’t, he didn’t want you to be nervous around him.

“Mm.. Very well,” Sukuna said, calmly walking over and resting his bottom on his side of the bed. Quickly patting down his damp, pink hair, Sukuna took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

For the last few weeks, he had been thinking about something way too early. Something that made him blush but smile randomly if the thought crossed his mind.

Marriage.

It was such a random thing to think, to contemplate, to wonder about. It was far to soon too. You and him had barely begun your relationship but, Sukuna felt he didn’t care. So what if it was too soon? Who was going to judge him for loving you eternally?

Sukuna wanted to ask now, more than ever, but he knew that would shake you. It was way too soon. He just needed to wait a little longer. His love for you wasn’t going anywhere, so why must he worry himself.

That morning was like any other. You cooked and cleaned with Uraume, swept up the gardens and prayed for the soul buried underneath the shadows of the sakura tree. Even as you brought Sukuna additional clothing while he had his daily visit at the springs, you held your smile. It was so relaxing, to feel nothing but that blissfully elegant warmth in your tummy and heart.